Tokina 50-135mm T3 PL Mount Cinema Zoom Lens
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Probably the most affordable zoom range for a cine lens, featuring declicked aperture, par focal optics, 4K image sharpness and a constant T3.0 zoom lens. The Cinema 50-135mm T3.0 with PL Mount covers Super 35mm image sensors, does not exhibit focus shift while zooming, and a has constant T3.0 maximum aperture over the entire zoom range. The lens features an all-metal housing optimized for video and digital cinema use and provides manual focus control with an easy-to-read distance scale, and a click-less aperture ring for smooth iris pulls. The focus, aperture, and zoom rings all have standard 0.8 pitch gears for use with follow focus systems.
Featuring two aspherical elements and super-low dispersion lens elements complimented with multi-layer coatings, the lens is able to produce images with high contrast and sharpness, while minimizing flare, diffraction, and ghosting. A 9-blade aperture diaphragm yields pleasing focus highlights while further reducing the chance of diffraction at small apertures. The lens has an industry-standard 114mm front diameter for use with professional matte boxes.
- Constant maximum aperture T3.0 zoom lens
- Parfocal lens design prevents focus shift as you change your zoom
- Covers Super 35 sized sensors
- 4K image sharpness
- Rugged all-metal lens housing
- 0.8 pitch geared focus, aperture, and zoom rings
- LDS (Lens Data System) support
- 9-blade aperture diaphragm
- Industry-standard 114mm front diameter for use with matte boxes
- 112mm filter diameter
- Minimum focus distance of 39.4"
|Focal Length||50 to 135 mm|
|Maximum Aperture||T3.0 (f/2.8)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||39.4" / 1 m|
|Macro Magnification Ratio||Maximum: 1:5.89|
|Zooming||Rotary zooming system|
|Optical Construction||14 groups / 18 elements|
|Filter Thread||112 mm|
|Dimensions (Ø x L)||4.49 x 6.26" / 114 x 159 mm|
|Weight||3.4 lb / 1.53 kg|
|Package Weight||4.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.7 x 7.5 x 7.2"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.