Tokina 11-16mm T3 Wideangle PL Cinema Zoom Lens
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
A beautiful, yet affordable par-focal, wide angle 11-16mm PL cine zoom lens.
Take it all in without taking a step back
The compact, lightweight Tokina Cinema 11-16mm T3.0 is not just a simple rehousing of the critically-acclaimed still lens version, rather the lens designers re-engineered it to provide cinematographers the control and performance they have come to expect in lenses that cost 10 times as much. Engineered to offer superb optical 4K performance the 11-16mm T3.0 delivers sharp, consistent images throughout its zoom range by reducing breathing and maintaining focus throughout the zoom range (Parfocal). Its compact size gives you the flexabilty to use it in creative ways not possible with larger lens designs.
- Now available in PL in addition to the existing Canon EF and MFT mounts
- 166° focus throw on a super-wide angle zoom lens (PL mount model)
- Proven ultra-wide angle optics have been converted to an 11-16 T3
cinema lens for use with APS-C, Super 35 and smaller image sensors
- Parafocal optical design allow you to maintain precise focus while zooming
- Reduced focus breathing so you an focus on the action unfolding
and not the lens
- 4K from the beginning with excellent sharpness and we controlled
- Two SD (Super-Low Dispersion) glass elements and two aspheric
lenses allow our proprietary optical design to achieve excellent
contrast and sharpness
- Durable, compact all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual
zoom, focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems
- Smooth, de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris
- Virtually no image shift when using the focus or zoom control
- Available Mounts: PL(New), Canon EF and MFT
|Focal Length||11 to 16 mm|
|Maximum Aperture||T3.0 (f/2.8)|
|Angle of View||104 to 84° (with APS-C sized image sensor)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||13.78" (35 cm)|
|Zooming||Rotary zooming system|
|Optical Construction||13 Elements / 11 Groups|
|Filter Thread||82 mm|
|Dimensions (Ø x L)||3.3 x 3.8" / 84.0 x 97.0 mm|
|Weight||1.52 lb / 0.69 kg|
|Package Weight||2.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.7 x 5.4 x 4.7"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.