Sony SF64UX2 | 64GB High Speed UHS-I SDXC U3 Memory Card (Class 10)
Capture 4K video with the 64GB High Speed UHS-I SDXC U3 Memory Card from Sony. This SDXC memory card comes compatible with the UHS Speed Class 3 rating denoting a minimum data read speed of 30 MB/s which is sufficient for capturing 4K content as well as high speed burst mode photos. With a maximum data read speed of up to 94 MB/s and maximum write speed of up to 70 MB/s you can transfer even large files to and from the card quickly. This card also comes with downloadable File Rescue Software to help recover your photos and videos should they become damaged or accidentally deleted.
- Fast File Transfer
- With a maximum data read speeds of up to 94 MB/s and write speed of up to 70 MB/s you can transfer even large files quickly.
- Supports 4K Video Shooting
- This SDXC memory card is designed for 4K video shooting, high speed burst shooting, and fast transfer speeds.
- Downloadable File Rescue Software
- The included downloadable File Rescue Software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted. You can even recover 3D and HD files.
- High Reliability
- This memory card comes waterproof, dust-proof, temperature proof, and guards against both UV and static allowing you to shoot with ease.
|Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Bus Interface Speed||UHS Class I|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed 94 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 70 MB/s Maximum
|Durability||Dustproof, Static Proof, Temperature Extremes, UV Light Resistant, Waterproof|
|Insertion/Removal Cycles||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Error Correction||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Yes|
|File System||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|RoHS Compliant||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.8 x 3.0 x 0.0010"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.