Sony SELP28135G E Mount, Pro Lens (28-135mm) F4
Sony's 28-135mm E Mount flag ship lens, is arguably one of the best value zoom lenses for 4K production. As this is an E Mount lens it can also be used easily on the A7S, A7SII, FS7, FS5 as well as their older E Mount digital cinema cameras.
- Precision optical design supports top-quality 4K production with minimum angle of view variation while focusing and axial displacement while zooming
- Three control rings offer manual control for demanding large format production
- On-lens SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) drive achieves quiet zoom and extra-smooth iris control
- Compact, lightweight design for situations that require mobility
- Dust and moisture resistant*1 for tough situations
Designed to satisfy 4K production requirements, the Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens is a wide-ranging zoom lens that covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives while adding many features for your full-frame, APS-C, or E-mount camcorder or still photography camera system. The lens features a powered zoom control with a variable speed and zoom rotation direction reversal capability. Powering the zoom function is an SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) drive that allows precision and quiet operation. Focus noise is also minimized through weight reduction of the focus element group and use of a linear motor. Iris function is also designed to be smooth and silent for cinematography demands.
Angle of view variations while focusing (breathing) and axial displacement while zooming have been reduced while five aspherical elements and three ED elements work with advanced multi-coating technology to minimize distortion and chromatic aberrations while also contributing to sharper overall imagery with enhanced contrast and clarity.
Independent control rings for zoom, focus, and iris (aperture) are provided for and the focus mode can be switched from auto to manual by sliding the focus ring forward so control is maintained at all times. All three control rings have been engineered to provide the right amount of torque for comfortable, responsive operation and the pitch of the scalloping on the rings has been designed for comfortable, slip-free control.
A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and is especially beneficial when working with greater zoom magnifications in low-light conditions. Also benefiting working in dim light or at the long end of the zoom range is Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps.
|Tripod Collar||Yes Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front: 95 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 4 x 6.5" (101.60 x 165.10 mm)|
|Weight||42.86 oz (1215 g)|
|Package Weight||4.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.969 x 7.008 x 6.929"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.