Sony SBAC-US30 USB 3.0 SxS Memory Card Reader
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
The SBAC-US30 USB 3.0 SxS Memory Card Reader from Sony enables you to transfer files from your SxS memory cards to your computer and vice-versa if your computer has no ExpressCard slot. The reader itself is equipped with an ExpressCard slot, and connects to your computer via the USB 3.0 interface. The SBAC-US20 offers read/write speeds of up to 800Mb/s for SxS Pro and SxS-1 cards, and 1.3Gb/s for SxS Pro+ cards.
No special driver installation is required except for the SxS UDF driver necessary to recognize UDF formatted memory cards. As it's USB bus-powered, the reader requires no AC adapter. The SBAC-US20 accepts optional Sony ExpressCard adapters for reading XQD (QDA-EX1), SD (MEAD-SD01) and MS (MEAD-MS01) media.
- Transfer files from your SxS memory cards to your computer, if your computer lacks an ExpressCard slot. Specifically designed to transfer video captured with Sony's XDCAM camcorders
- PCIe Gen2 Support
- Equipped with an ExpressCard slot
- USB 3.0 interface for connection to computer
- Only driver you need to install is SxS UDF driver required to recognize UDF formatted memory cards
- USB bus-powered, so no AC adapter is necessary
- Accepts optional Sony ExpressCard adapters for reading XQD, SD and MS media
- ExpressCard Slot
- USB 3.0 Interface
- Max. Read Speed: 1.3Gb/s
- USB Bus-Powered
- PCIe Gen2 Support
|Compatible Memory Cards||SxS
With optional Sony ExpressCard adapters: XQD, SD and MS
|Computer Interface||USB 3.0|
|Data Transfer Rate||Read speeds: Up to 800 Mb/s for SxS Pro and SxS-1 cards; up to 1.3 Gb/s for SxS Pro+ cards|
|Power Requirements||USB bus-powered
|System & Software Requirements||Computer with available USB port|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.0 x 1.25 x 5.25" (10.16 x 3.18 x 13.3 cm)|
|Weight||7.0 oz (198.4 g)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.5 x 6.8 x 2.7"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.