Sony RM-30BP Wired Remote Controller for NX5R and PXWFS7
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
- Works with HXR-NXR5 and PXW-FS7 v4.0
- Provides Focus, Iris, and Zoom Control
- Provides Camera control
- 6 x Assignable Buttons
- Playback and Multi-Camera Control
The RM-30BP is the successor to the RM-1000BP, the industry’s first comprehensive, multifunctional remote commander.
Ideal for freelancers and small-budget productions, the lightweight remote can be handheld, placed on a table or attached to a tripod arm for operation. The RM-30BP can control most camera functions including:
• Lens control: one push auto / manual focus, iris and zoom control
• Camera control: recording / display functions, shutter speed, white balance - including six assignable buttons
• Playback and multi camera control (up to 3 cameras)
The RM-30BP can also be connected to the new MCX-500 for multi camera control directly from the switcher, and is compatible with the HXR-NX5R and PXW-FS7 v4.0, with plans to introduce compatibility for other Sony camcorders.
|Dimensions (Approx.)||82.5ｘ34ｘ174.5mm (WｘHｘD)
Except for the maximum protrusion
|Weight (Approx.)||290g (Body only)|
|Power consumption||0.2W below|
|Power-supply voltage||4.2～6.0 v ；supplied from Camcorders|
|Input/Output||CAMERA x3 / 2.5mm TRS Plug
REMOTE x1 / 2.5mm TRS Jack
OPTION x1 / 3.5mm TRS Jack
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.