Limited time offer! Subject to stock availability. Get in quick
The Sony HDR-AS300 Action cam is the perfect streamlined POV action camera for mounting in particularly difficult positions.
- Enhanced Full HD 60p captures crisp, clear images in rich colour
- Stunningly stable movies with Balanced Optical SteadyShot
- Wi-Fi for Remote Monitoring and Control + GPS
- Supports 1080p60/50 Video in XAVC S
- Optically Stabilized Ultra-Wide Lens
- Included Housing Waterproof to 197'
- 12MP Photos in 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 120 fps in 720p and 240 fps in 480p
- Burst and 4K Time-Lapse Photo Modes
- Live Streaming via Ustream Platform
- Adjustable FOV: Wide/Medium/Narrow
Advanced HDR-AS300 Action Cam offers casual POV movie shooting with stunningly stable images via Balanced Optical SteadyShot using the well-protected body. Features encourage everyday moviemaking and travel fun.
|Sensor||1x 8.2 Megapixel 1/2.5" CMOS Sensor|
|Effective Pixels||8.2 Video (Image Stabilizer Off, Wide Mode)
8.2 Photo (Image Stabilizer Off, Wide Mode)
|Focal Length||2.6 mm|
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||17|
|Maximum Aperture||f/ 2.8|
|Focusing Distance||20.0" / 50.0 cm - Infinity|
|Display Type||Status Display|
|Screen Size||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Shutter Speed||1/30-1/10000 sec|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Auto|
|Shooting Modes||Burst Shooting
Super Slow Motion Movie
|Self-Timer||2 Seconds, 10 Seconds|
|Outputs||1x HDMI D (Micro)
1x Multi-Terminal Micro USB-B
|Power Consumption||Recording: 2.0 W|
|Operating Temperature||14 - 104°F (-10 - 40°C)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||1.0 x 1.9 x 3.3" / 24.9 x 47.0 x 83.0 mm|
|Weight||3.84 oz / 109 g|
|Package Weight||0.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.0 x 4.9 x 4.6"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends