Sony ECM-680S M/S Stereo Shotgun Microphone
CLEARANCE STOCK. UNOPENED. AS NEW.
The Sony ECM-680 Stereo Shotgun Microphone provides both M/S (Mid-Side) stereo, and mono audio capturing, at the touch of a switch. The electret-condenser, unidirectional (cardioid) ECM-680, features internal M/S decoding for true stereo placement.
In mono mode, the ECM-680 captures audio like a true shotgun microphone, with superb audio rejection and increased range. The wide frequency response, excellent signal-to-noise ratio and wide dynamic range result in pristine audio reproduction. Measuring only 9-inches long, the ECM-680 is an ideal solution for camera mount applications.
- M/S Stereo and Mono Capturing
- The electret-condenser, unidirectional (cardioid) ECM-680 features internal M/S decoding for true stereo placement. In mono mode, the ECM-680 captures audio like a true shotgun microphone, with superb audio rejection and increased range.
- Pristine Audio Quality
- The wide frequency response, excellent signal-to-noise ratio and wide dynamic range result in pristine audio reproduction.
- Built-in Low Cut Filter
- Built-in, two position low-cut filter switch eliminates unwanted low-frequency noise and ambiance.
|Polar Pattern||M/S (Mid-Side) Stereo
|Frequency Response||Stereo: 50Hz to 20kHz
Mono: 40Hz to 20kHz
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Stereo: 104dB or more
Mono: 106dB or more
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||Stereo: 74dB or more
Mono: 76dB or more
|Maximum Input Sound Level||124dB SPL|
|Power Requirements||DC 40 to 52V
Stereo - 4mA or less x 2ch
Mono - 4mA or less
|Output Impedance||100 ohms +/- 20%|
|Output Connectors||5-pin XLR (Cable Supplied)|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||Two Position (M,V) Low-Cut Filter|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||9.84 x 0.78" (250 x 20mm)|
|Weight||140g (4.9 oz)|
|Package Weight||2.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.7 x 5.4 x 3.5"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.