Sony E Mount 18-110mm f/4 G OSS Lens
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Sony's brand new 18-110mm is the perfect fit for any super 35 sensor camera, particularly the recent 4K PXWFS5 and the 4K PXWFS7. Traditionally the majority of lenses are rated for a focal length on full frame 35mm lens, therefore 18mm would usually translate to roughly 25mm on a super 35mm sensor. The benefit of Sony's new 18-110 lens is that it is designed for super 35mm sensors and represents the true focal length of 18mm with a constant aperture of F4 - no fading exposure or ever-changing focus fields when zooming in or out.
- APS-C/Super35 E-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One Aspherical & Two ED Elements
- Smooth Motion Optics
- No Focus Shift or Lens Breathing
- Switchable Manual and Servo Zoom
- Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Control Rings for Focus, Zoom, and Iris
- Removable Tripod Foot
Super 35 mm/APS-C power zoom for 4K movies
18 to 110 mm2 zoom covers the most frequently used range for Super 35 mm/APS-C movies with a constant F4 maximum aperture. G Lens optical performance delivers image quality that is suitable for 4K production throughout, right out to the image periphery. Sony SMO design minimizes image shift due to lens operation, while high-level zoom control and refined focus add to professional overall performance.
The impeccable Sony G Lens design emphasizes a graceful balance between high resolution and gorgeous background bokeh that can enhance the artist’s vision.
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||27-165mm|
|Lens Elements/Groups||18 / 15|
|Angle of View||76° to 14° 30'|
|Number of Aperture Blades||7|
|Minimum Focus Distance||AF/MF Mode Wide-Angle: 15.75" / 40 cm
AF/MF Mode Telephoto: 37.4" / 95 cm
Full MF Mode: 37.4" / 95 cm
|Optical Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Zoom Type||Selectable: Mechanical or servo|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 4.3" / 110mm
Length: 6.6" / 168mm
|Weight||2.4 lb / 1.1 kg (without tripod foot)|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.