Sony Alpha a7II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
- 24.3MP Full-Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- Enhanced Fast Hybrid AF and 5 fps Burst
- Full HD XAVC S Video and S-Log2 Gamma
- 3.0" 1,228.8k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- XGA 2.36M-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Body
- Refined Grip & Robust Lens Mount
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
Sony has taken their line of full-frame cameras to the next level with the Alpha a7II Mirrorless Digital Camera, which features 5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization with 4.5 stops of compensation for pitch, yaw, horizontal shift, vertical shift, and roll. Operation of the 24.3-megapixel series has been streamlined with a redesigned grip, shutter release button, and customizable controls. The a7II also features a moisture- and dust-resistant design with a magnesium alloy body and a more robust lens mount. And, with refined algorithms and better utilization of the BIONZ X image processor, the a7II has an enhanced Fast Hybrid AF system that is about 30% faster than the previous model along with a 5 fps burst rate with continuous autofocus as well as a 40% faster start time.
The 24.3-megapixel sensor enables high resolution images and low light effectiveness with its standard ISO sensitivity range of 100-25600. The BIONZ X image processor offers fast processing and operation speeds and front-end LSI (large-scale integration) improves the early stages of image processing resulting in more natural details and richer tones. And, 16-bit image processing and 14-bit RAW output preserves the detail provided by the sensor.
In addition to highly detailed stills with smooth gradations, the a7II now has access to the high-bit-rate XAVC S format with 60p, 30p, and 24p recording options, all at 50 Mbps. The look of movies can also be adjusted with picture profiles, including the addition of the S-Log2 gamma setting with a dynamic range approximately 1,300% of the standard sRGB spectrum. Timecode and user bit settings are available as well as clean HDMI output for a variety of recording options.
The advanced Sony Multi-Interface Shoe expands compatibility options for flash, microphone, and other accessories and, as an E-mount full-frame camera, the a7II is compatible with all present APS-C E-mount lenses in APS-C crop mode as well as new E-mount full-frame Zeiss and Sony G-series lenses. Lens mount adapters with a tripod mount are also available to use A-mount lenses on E-mount cameras, and an optional dedicated battery grip enables stable extended shooting and vertical orientation stability.
Rounding out the a7II's imaging capabilities, both a 3.0" 1,228.8k-dot tilting LCD monitor and 2.36 million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder are available for image monitoring and review. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, with support for NFC, is available, too, for instant sharing of imagery from the camera as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- 24.3MP Exmor CMOS Image Sensor and BIONZ X Image Processor
- Incorporated into the a7II's redesigned body are a 24.3-megapixel Exmor CMOS image sensor and BIONZ X image processor, which work together to enable a wide dynamic range with minimal noise and rich, subtle gradations. The camera features an ISO range of 100-51,200 which can be expanded down to ISO 50. Also, this combination allows the a7II to reproduce details with excellent clarity.
Benefitting image quality is the use of detail reproduction technology and diffraction-reducing technology which suppresses the effects of diffraction to reproduce fine details at small aperture settings. Add to this area-specific noise reduction to selectively apply different noise reduction to each area for clear imagery. Also, the sensor features 16-bit image processing with a 14-bit RAW output to preserve detail and ensure optimal quality for later adjustment.
Further improved in this generation is metering performance, which is now possible down to a rated -1 EV. Also, the a7II will start up approximately 40% faster than the previous generation for almost instant on.
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization
- Packed into the svelte a7II is a remarkable 5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization system. This compensates for five types of camera shake encountered during handheld shooting of still images and video. This allows users to confidently use any lens, even adapted lenses, for critical imaging without encountering blur from camera shake. This system will compensate for approximately 4.5 stops of shutter speed for working with a huge variety of subjects.
For long focal lengths, the system will correct for pitch and yaw adjustments. Macro and high magnification imagery on the other hand will benefit from the inclusion of horizontal and vertical shift compensation. And, all shooting styles will get usage out of the roll compensation. All 5 axes of stabilization will function at all times, even when used with third-party lenses and adapters or lenses with built-in optical stabilization.
When using lenses that do not transmit imaging data to the camera, manual settings can be used to input the correct focal length and ensure proper stabilization. Also, the viewfinder can be used to preview the amount of compensation by pressing the shutter release button halfway or magnifying the image.
- Enhanced Fast Hybrid AF
- Utilizing 117 phase-detection and 25 contrast-detection autofocus points with a wide area of coverage, the a7II can smoothly and quickly track fast-moving subjects throughout the frame. It optimizes for both speed and accuracy with an enhanced algorithm that improves performance by about 30% when compared to previous generations. This just developed algorithm will also more accurately predict subject movement for tracking that is 1.5x more accurate. Additionally, it can capture images at a rate of 5 fps while using continuous autofocus and automatic exposure. This can be captured in a burst of up to 77 frames when shooting in JPEG Fine L format and a continuous AF Display allows users to view the active AF points.
Another feature available with this AF system is a Lock-on AF tracking that will analyze more information from the scene to provide dramatically improved accuracy and stability. Eye AF is also available which will prioritize a subject's pupil for excellent portraits even with a shallow depth of field.
- Full HD Video Recording and XAVC S Format
- Shoot full HD 1920 x 1080 video at frame rates of 60p, 30p, and 24p with the high-bit-rate 50Mbps XAVC S format. This results in excellent image quality with minimal noise and artifacts without requiring a large amount of disk space. Additionally, the system using linear PCM sound for high quality audio.
When recording internally, users will record video with a 4:2:0 sampling at 8-bit, however, to even further improve image quality the a7II has clean HDMI output for use with an external recorder. This allows users to capture 4:2:2 uncompressed video and save in an edit-ready format.
- Timecode and User Bit Settings
- The a7II has multiple timecode recording options to meet different workflows. It has the standard 'Record Run" mode that only advances the timecode when recording, as well as "Free Run" timecode that advances the timecode even when not recording, which can be great for syncing multiple cameras at live events. It can also record timecode in both drop frame and non-drop frame modes. When recording internally the a7II is also able to output timecode via HDMI.
- Customizable Color Profiles and S-Log2 Gamma
- To make sure the a7II is able to use its extensive dynamic range while recording video it incorporates extensive customizable color and gamma controls. Users can adjust the gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Also users can use the same S-Log2 Gamma Curve that is found on high end Sony Cinema cameras that squeezes up to 1300% more dynamic range into the video signal then traditional REC709, for increased post-production flexibility.
- 3.0" 1,228.8k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- With a higher 1,228.8k-dot resolution, the LCD screen will provide shooters with an excellent screen for composing images, adjusting settings, and reviewing video and photos. It also tilts upward 107° and downward 41° for working with multiple shooting angles. Use in sunlight is improved with the implementation of WhiteMagic technology which doubles the brightness of the display through a RGBW pixel structure.
- 0.5" 2.36M-Dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder Electronic Viewfinder
- With its 3-lens optical system the viewfinder faithfully displays what will appear in your recording, including the effects of your camera settings. You'll enjoy rich tonal gradations and improved contrast. High-end features like 100% frame coverage and a wide viewing angle enable comfortable and stable eye-level composition.
- Redesigned Grip, Shutter Release Button, and Controls
- With a larger, more refined shape to the grip, users will find the a7II to have a more secure feel and grasp even when large lenses are mounted. Also, the shutter release button has been reshaped and moved forward for a more natural shooting position and a decrease in camera shake. The controls also have been refined with new position for easier handling and improved operation. Button customization is available with the ability to assign any of 56 functions to any of the 10 customizable buttons for a more personalized setup.
- Magnesium Alloy Construction and Robust Lens Mount
- The compact form is well-built with a magnesium alloy top cover, front cover, and internal structure. The lens mount has been redesigned with a greater strength and rigidity for extra security when using larger or longer lenses. The body itself also features greater sealing for dust and moisture resistance, providing more protection when shooting out in the elements. Additionally, the optical filter on the sensor has an anti-static coating and there is an anti-dust mechanism to prevent dust from adhering to the sensor.
- Audio Input & Headphone Jack
- The a7II features a 3.5mm microphone input jack for compatibility with external microphones. And for users needing more the a7II is also compatible with the Sony XLR-K2M XLR Adapter for recording professional balanced XLR audio signals with phantom power and adjustable mic/line inputs. For monitoring audio the a7II features a 3.5mm headphone jack as well as real time audio levels for a visual reference.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables the a7II to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter.
Additionally, PlayMemories Camera Apps are also supported via the built-in Wi-Fi connection, and allow you to personalize the camera's features depending on specific shooting styles. Apps are available to suit creating portraits, detailed close-ups, sports, time lapse, motion shot, and other specific types of imagery.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Effect modes: Posterization (Color, B&W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R/G/B/Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera, Soft High-Key, Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Rich-Tone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolor, and Illustration.
- Creative Style settings: Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, and Sepia (all with +/- 3 step contrast, saturation, and sharpness adjustment).
- Color space: sRGB standard (with sYCC gamut) and Adobe RGB standard compatible with TRILUMINOS Color.
- Picture Profile parameters: Black Level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine 1-4, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Color Level, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, and Reset.
- Scene Selection modes: Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Sports Action, Sunset, Night Portrait, Night Scene, Hand-held Twilight, and Anti Motion Blur.
- Face Detection is available to base exposure and focus on up to eight recognized faces. Furthermore, Eye AF can be used for even greater precision by maintaining critical focus on a subject's eye.
- 2x Clear Image Zoom can be used to effectively double the magnification afforded by any lens in use with minimal image degradation. For even greater magnification, 1.5x and 2x Smart zoom is available, as well as 4x digital zoom.
- Pre-flash TTL control with flash bracketing available and a variety of flash modes, including: Flash off, auto, fill-flash, rear sync, slow sync, red-eye reduction, hi-speed sync, and wireless control
|Lens Compatibility||Sony E-mount lenses|
|Camera Type||Interchangeable lens digital camera|
|Imaging Sensor||35mm full frame Exmor CMOS sensor (35.8 x 23.9mm)|
|Anti Dust||Charge protection coating on optical filter and image sensor shift mechanism|
|Pixel Gross||24.7 Megapixels (approx.)|
|Effective Picture Resolution||24.3 Megapixels (approx.)|
|Color Filter System||RGB primary color filters|
|Media Type||Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, SD memory card, SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant)|
|Color Space||Still: sRGB standard (with sYCC gamut) and Adobe RGB standard compatible with TRILUMINOS Color
Movie: xvYCC standard (x.v.Color when connected via HDMI cable) compatible with TRILUMINOS Color
|Still Image Mode||RAW, RAW & JPEG, JPEG Extra fine, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard|
|Still Image Max Effective Resolution||24.3 megapixels (approx.)|
|Still Image Size 16:9||35mm full frame:
L: 6000 x 3376 (20M)
M: 3936 x 2216 (8.7M)
S: 3008 x 1688 (5.1M)
L: 3936 x 2216 (8.7M)
M: 3008 x 1688 (5.1M)
S: 1968 x 1112 (2.2M)
|Still Image Size 3:2||35mm full frame:
L: 6000 x 4000 (24M)
M: 3936 x 2624 (10M)
S: 3008 x 2000 (6.0M)
L: 3936 x 2624 (10M)
M: 3008 x 2000 (6.0M)
S: 1968 x 1312 (2.6M)
|Panorama Still Image Size||Horizontal Wide: 12,416 x 1,856 (23M)
Horizontal Std: 8,192 x 1,856 (15M)
Vertical Wide: 5,536 x 2,160 (12M)
Vertical Std: 3,872 x 2,160 (8.4M)
|Video Format||XAVC S / AVCHD™ format Ver. 2.0 compliant / MP4|
|Video Mode||XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
AVCHD: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
MP4: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
|Video Resolution||XAVC S
Full HD - 1920 x 1080/60p@50Mbps
Full HD - 1920 x 1080/30p@50Mbps
Full HD - 1920 x 1080/24p@50Mbps
*Class 10+ SDXC memory card is required for recording in XAVC S
PS - 1920 x 1080/60p@28Mbps
FX - 1920 x 1080/60i@24Mbps
FH - 1920 x 1080/60i@17Mbps
FX - 1920 x 1080/24p@24Mbps
FH - 1920 x 1080/24p@17Mbps
HD - 1440 x 1080/30p@12Mbps
VGA - 640 x 480/30p@3Mbps
|Audio Format||XAVC S: LPCM 2ch.
AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3), 2ch., Dolby Digital Stereo Creator
MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC, 2ch.
|Microphone/Speaker||Built-in stereo microphone or XLR-K2M / ECM-XYST1M (sold separately)
Built-in, monaural speaker
|Still Image File Format||JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)|
|Type||1.3 cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (color) (2, 359, 296 dots)|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4.0 to +3.0m-1|
|Field of View||100%|
|Magnification||Approx. 0.71 x (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1)|
|LCD Type||3.0” (7.5cm) TFT (1,228,800 dots)|
|Angle Adjustment||Up by approx. 107 degrees, Down by approx. 41 degrees|
|Brightness Control||Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2), Sunny Weather mode|
|Real-time image adjustment display||Yes (On / Off)|
|Peaking||Yes (Level setting: High / Mid / Low / Off, Color: White / Red / Yellow)|
|Grid Display||Yes (Rule of 3rds Grid / Square Grid / Diag. + Square Grid / Off)|
|Customization||Graphic Display, Display All Info, No Disp. Info, Digital Level Gauge, Histogram, For viewfinder|
|Focus System||Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF / contrast-detection AF)|
|Focus Points||35mm full frame: 117 points (phase-detection AF)
APS-C: 99 points (phase-detection AF) / 25 points (conotrast-detection AF)
|AF Modes||Single-shot AF (AF-S), Continuous AF (AF-C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus|
|Focus Area||Wide (117 points (phase-detection AF), 25 points (contrast-detection AF)) / Zone / Center / Flexible Spot (S / M / L) / Lock-on AF ( Wide / Zone / Center / Flexible Spot (S / M / L))|
|Focus Sensitivity||EV-1 to EV20 (ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)|
|Manual Focus Assist||35mm full frame: 5.9x, 11.7x
APS-C: 3.8x, 7.7x
|Focus Features||Eye-start AF (only with LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 attached (Sold separately)), Lock-on AF, Eye AF, Predictive control, Focus lock|
|AF Illuminator||Built-in LED, Range: Approx. 0.3m - approx. 3.0m (with FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS attached)|
|Picture Effect(s)||13 modes: Posterization (Color, (B/W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R, G, B, Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera (Normal, Cool, Warm, Green, Magenta), Soft High-key , Soft Focus (High, Mid, Low), HDR Painting (High, Mid, Low), Rich-tone Monochrome, Miniature(Auto, Top, Middle(H), Bottom, Right, Middle(V), Left), Watercolor, Illustration(High, Mid, Low)|
|Auto Exposure Lock||Available with AE lock button. Locked when shutter button is pressed halfway. Can be disabled from the Menu|
|Color Temperature||2500 to 9900K & Color Filter (G7 to M7: 15-steps, A7 to B7: 15-steps)|
|Creative Style||Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box (1-6),
(Contrast (-3 to +3 steps), Saturation (-3 to +3 steps), Sharpness (-3 to +3 steps))
|D-Range Optimizer||Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto / Level (1-5)), Auto High Dynamic Range (Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure Difference Level (1-6 EV, 1.0 EV step))|
|Exposure Bracketing||Bracket: Cont. / Bracket: Single, With 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV, 2/3 EV, 1.0 EV, 2.0 EV, 3.0 EV increments, 3/5 frames selectable|
|Exposure Compensation||+/- 5.0 EV (1/3 EV or1/2 EV steps selectable)
with exposure compensation dial : +/- 3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
|Exposure Settings||AUTO (iAUTO, Superior Auto), Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter-speed priority (S), Manual (M), Movie (Programmed AE (P) / Aperture priority (A) / Shutter-speed priority (S) / Manual (M)), Sweep Panorama, Scene Selection|
|ISO||Still images: ISO 100-25600 equivalent (1/3 EV step), (ISO numbers up from ISO 50 can be set as expanded ISO range.),
AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
Movies: ISO 200-25600 equivalent (1/3 EV step) / AUTO (ISO 200-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
|Metering||1200-zone evaluative metering|
|Metering Modes||Multi-segment, Center-weighted, Spot|
|Metering Sensitivity||EV -1 to EV 20 (at ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)|
|Noise Reduction||Long exposure NR: On / Off , available at shutter speeds longer than 1 sec.
High ISO NR: Normal / Low / Off
|Scene Mode(s)||Portrait, Sports Action, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Hand-held Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti Motion Blur|
|White Balance Mode||Auto / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluorescent (Warm White / Cool White / Day White / Daylight) / Flash / Underwater/ Color Temperature (2500 to 9900K) & Color filter (G7 to M7: 15-steps, A7 to B7: 15-steps) / Custom
AWB micro adjustment: G7 to M7 (15-steps), A7 to B7 (15-steps)
Bracketing: 3 frames, H/L selectable
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Continuous shooting: Hi: max. 5 fps, Lo: max. 2.5 fps|
|Drive Mode||Single Shooting, Continuous shooting (Hi/Lo selectable), Self-timer (10/2 sec delay selectable), Self-timer (Cont.) (with 10 sec delay 3/5 frames selectable), Bracketing (Cont., Single, White Balance, DRO)|
|Flash Sync Speed||1/250 sec.|
|Self-timer||2-sec. or 10-sec. delay, selectable|
|Shutter Speeds||Still images:1/8000 to 30 sec, Bulb,
Movies: 1/8000 to 1/4(1/3 steps) up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto slow shutter mode)
|Shutter Type||Electronically-controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane shutter|
|Flash Bracketing||1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 EV steps, 3/5 frames selectable|
|Flash Compensation||+/- 3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)|
|Flash Metering System||Pre-flash TTL|
|Flash Modes||Flash off, Auto flash, Fill-flash, Slow Sync, Rear Sync., Red-eye reduction (on/off selectable), Wireless, Hi-speed sync.|
|Still Image Playback Options||Single (with or without shooting information Y RGB histogram & highlight/shadow warning), 9/25-frame index view, Enlarged display mode (L: 18.8x, M: 12.3x, S: 9.4x), Panorama (Standard): 25.6x, Panorama (Wide): 38.8x, Auto Review (10 / 5 / 2 sec, Off), Image orientation (Auto / Manual / Off selectable), Slideshow, Panorama scrolling,
Folder selection (Date / Still / MP4 / AVCHD / XAVC S), Forward / Rewind (movie), Delete, Protect
|Face Detection||On, Off, Face Registration, Face Selection; maximum eight faces detected|
|Smile Shutter™ technology||Smile shutter (selectable from 3 steps)|
|Headphone Jack||Yes (3.5 mm Stereo minijack)|
|Microphone Input||Yes (3.5 mm Stereo minijack)|
|Remote Commander||Yes, via optional RMT-DSLR2 (sold separately)|
|HD Output||HDMI micro connector (Type-D)
BRAVIA Sync (Control for HDMI)
4K Still Image PB
|HDMI Terminal||HDMI® micro connector (Type-D)|
|NFC||Yes (NFC Forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing)|
|Wi-Fi||Yes (Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE 802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz band) )|
|Dimensions (Approx.)||Approx. 5 x 3 7/8 x 2 3/8” (Approx. 126.9 x 95.7 x 59.7mm) (W/H/D) excluding protrusions|
|Weight (Approx.)||With battery and Memory Stick PRO Duo Approx. 1 lb 5.1 oz. (599 g)|
|Weight(Approx) (Main unit only)||Approx. 1 lb 3.6 oz. (556 g)|
|Battery Type||One rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50|
|Number of Still Images||Approx. 270 shots (Viewfinder) / Approx. 350 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)|
|External Power||AC Adaptor AC-PW20 (sold separately)|
|Power Consumption (in View Finder Operation)||Still images: approx. 3.5W (with FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached)
Movies: approx. 4.2W (with FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached)
|AE Lock||Locked when shutter button is pressed halfway. Available with AE lock button. (On/Off/Auto)|
|AF micro adjustment||Yes, (Sold separately) with LA-EA2 or LA-EA4|
|Multi Interface Shoe||Yes|
|Vertical Grip Connector||Yes|
|HDMI Info. Display||On / Off selectable|
|Shop Front Mode||Yes|
|Compatible standards||Exif Print, Print Image Matching III, DPOF setting|
|Electronic Front Curtain Shutter||Yes (On / Off)|
|Flash sync. speed||1/250 sec.|
Display All Info.
No Disp. Info.
Digital Level Gauge
|Brightness Control||Auto / Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2)|
|PlayMemories Camera Apps||Yes|
|Send to Computer||Yes|
|View on Smartphone||Yes|
|View on TV||Yes|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.