SmallHD 501 HDMI On-Camera Monitor with 3D LUT Support + Free Hardcase
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Free hardcase valued at $99 included (While stocks last).
SmallHD's 501 HDMI On-Camera Monitor with 3D LUT Support brings full HD resolution to an on-camera monitor the size of a smartphone. The screen packs 441 pixels per inch, providing a sharp clear image on such a small screen. It features an HDMI input, HDMI output, and takes just 3 seconds to boot-up. The unit is 3/4" thick and weighs about 9 ounces, so it is light enough to mount to your camera without weighing you down.
Small HD has developed a menu system designed to be easy to navigate with the built-in joystick. Within the system is the Pages system, which allows you to create and store up to 8 preset configurations. You can easily see the effect of your configurations on the image, swiping between the configurations using the joystick. The 501 supports 3D LUTs, and you can save those as a configuration page as well. It is worth pointing out that you can apply a configuration page setting to either the monitor's screen, the output, or both at the same time. You can also assign a different configuration set up to the monitor's screen and the output. You can mount the SmallHD Sidefinder to the 501 to use it as an EVF, SmallHD Sidefinder not included.
- Firmware 2.2 Features
- HD Waveform, Vectorscope, and Histogram
- Headphone Jack
- Still Image Capture
- Audio Meters
- Custom Zebra
- Custom Scale
- Pixel Zoom
- DSLR Scale
- The SmallHD 501 on-camera monitor features a Full HD, 1920x1080, LCD display, with a pixel density of 441 PPI. The 501's LCD display is able to produce 85% NTSC Color Gamut (greater than the REC. 709 color standard), rivaling the color capabilities of OLED technology.
- The monitor sports HDMI input and HDMI output.
- You can apply a 3D LUT to the monitor and still view your video in real-time.
- The configuration system, Pages, allows you to create and store up to 8 presets. Presets can include focus aids, exposure aids, camera metadata, 3D LUTs. Once created, you can navigate between the presets merely by swiping the built-in joystick. You can see up to three presets displayed on the screen at the same time as you swipe between the presets, which is different than having to engage a menu system and trying to remember what the name of the preset means. You can see the effect of your configuration on the video.
|Material of Construction||Rubberized machined aluminum|
|LCD Size||5" Diagonal|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Pixel Density||441 PPI|
|Color Gamut||85% NTSC (100% Rec 709)|
|Input and Output Connectors||
|Weight||9.0 oz / 255 g|
|Package Weight||0.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.7 x 4.7 x 2.0"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.