Roland V1HD Mini (4x HDMI In) Vision Switcher
The most compact, cost effective video switching solution on the market with built in picture-in-picture and green screen keying and t-bar cross fade processing and effects. Perfect for smaller live events, church services, sporting events or youtube/lives stream programs where HDMI lengths are acceptable.
Other video switchers around this price bracket may require you to link a computer via USB or thunderbolt to control them. As there is no way to switch inputs on the hardware you are then locked into carrying your computer everywhere with you as this acts as the switching interface. The benefit with the Roland V1HD is that you can take this miniature device with you anywhere, slip it into your laptop case and just whip this out, plug in the powerpack, your video sources and away you go.
- 4 HDMI Inputs with Frame Buffers
- Hardware or PC Control
- 12-Channel Digital Audio Mixer
- Manual T-Bar
- Program Output and Multi-View Preview
- Picture-In-Picture, Green-Screen Keying
- Advanced Video Effects
|Video Processing||4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr), 8-bit|
|Input / Output||
4 x HDMI Type A
1 x L/R pair RCA (audio)
1 x Stereo mini jack, mic (plug-in power supported)
2 x HDMI (preview, program output)
1 x L/R RCA (audio)
1 x Stereo mini jack
|Audio Processing||48 kHz
Max Audio Delay: 500 ms (each channel)
|Input Level||Audio: -10 dBu (maximum: +8 dBu)
MIC: -41 to -31 dBu (maximum:-1 dBu)
|Input Impedance||Audio: 15 kOhms
MIC: 10 kOhms
|Output Level||Audio: -10 dBu (maximum: +8 dBu)
Headphones: 72 mW + 72 mW (32 ohms)
|Output Impedance||Audio: 1 kOhms
Headphones: 10 ohms
|Interface - Connectors||1 x MIDI input
1 x MIDI output/through
1 x USB B (remote control from PC)
|Power||Curent Draw: 1.5A
Power Consumption: 18 W
|Dimensions||12.3 x 4.0 x 2.3" / 31.3 x 10.2 x 5.9 cm|
|Weight||2.6 lb / 1.2 kg|
|Package Weight||4.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.3 x 9.5 x 5.2"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.