Rode VideoMic R with Rycote Lyre Suspension Mount
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Rode VideoMic R - Camera not included!
- Studio recording quality
- Condenser microphone
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- 9V battery power
- Integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Three step PAD (0, -10, -20dB)
- Rugged reinforced ABS construction
- Windshield included
- 3.5mm mini-jack output
- Integrated cold-shoe mount (3/8” thread)
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
The RØDE VideoMic is a professional grade 1/2" condenser shotgun microphone designed for use with consumer video cameras and personal audio recorders.
The integrated Rycote® Lyre® based shock mounting system isolates the VideoMic capsule and electronics from its all-metal shoe mount, providing isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
Its standard sized shoe mount also includes a 3/8" thread in the base for easy mounting on a boom pole or stand.
By employing a super-cardioid polar pattern the VideoMic becomes highly directional, focusing on the subject in front of the camera, and minimising any surrounding sounds.
In addition to the microphone's native 40Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as live music or motorsport.
The RØDE VideoMic directional on-camera microphone is designed in Australia and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Acoustic PrincipleLine GradientActive ElectronicsJFET impedance converterCapsule0.50"Polar PatternAddress TypeEndFrequency Range40Hz - 20kHzOutput Impedance200ΩMaximum SPL134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)Sensitivity-38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHzEquivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)20dB-APower OptionsWeight176.00gmDimensions65.00mmH x 102.00mmW x 250.00mmDOutputWarranty1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
IDX Bundle - 2x IDX CUE-D95 Batteries + VL-2X 2-CHANNEL SEQUENTIAL QUICK CHARGER WITH AC ADAPTOR
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.