Rode Procaster Broadcast Quality Dynamic Microphone (Open Box)
Broadcast quality cardioid end-address dynamic microphone.
- Tailored for Vocal Capturing
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Internal Shock Mounting
- Internal Pop Filter
- All Metal Construction
The Procaster Broadcast Quality Dynamic Microphone from Rode is designed for capturing speech in broadcast radio, voice-over recording, podcasts, and similar applications. It features a tight cardioid polar pattern and tailored frequency response that result in optimum speech reproduction without off-axis noise. The all metal contruction, internal pop-filter, and internal shockmount further minimize handling noise and contribute to the microphone's durability. The package includes a microphone stand mount and a zip pouch.
- Tailored frequency response for maximum speech reproduction
- Tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise
- Internal shockmount and pop filter minimize handling noise and plosives
- Durable all metal contruction
|Frequency Range||75 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-56 dB at 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Length||8.43" / 214 mm|
|Diameter||2.09" / 53 mm|
|Weight||1.64 lb / 745 g|
|Package Weight||2.275 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.2 x 5.3 x 2.65"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.