Rode HS2 Lightweight Headset Microphone (Black or Pink)
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
- Low-Profile Ergonomic Design
- Ultra-Lightweight Construction
- Adjustable Stainless-Steel Boom Arm
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Ear Strips
- Durable Ceramic-Painted Finish
- Available in Small or Large Size
- Low-Handling Noise
- Mini-Furry & Pop Filter/ Windshield
- Kevlar Braided-Reinforced Shielded Cable
- Gold Plated 1/8" TRS Output
The RØDE HS2 is a low profile, ergonomic and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter's mouth.
The result of an extensive and complete redesign process, the RØDE HS2 features an adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband connected to pliable hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and user comfort.
Coated in a durable ceramic painted finish in either black (HS2-B) or pink (HS2-P) the HS2 is also available in two different sizes (small or large) to ensure the perfect fit and function for any individual.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m (4') braid shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with a removable locking nut to ensure a secure connection to a wide range of recording devices and wireless transmitters, including the RØDE Filmmaker and Newsshooter kits.
The HS2's light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
|Acoustic Principle||Permanently polarized condenser|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter|
|Frequency Range||60 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Output Impedance||3000 Ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||58 dBA|
|Maximum SPL||122 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1 kOhms load)|
|Maximum Output Level||189.0 mV|
|Equivalent Noise Level||36 dBA (A-weighted)|
|Sensitivity||-47.2 dB re 1 V/Pascal (4.70 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||86 dB typical|
|Power Requirements||Plug in power - minimum 2 V to maximum 5 V through 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector P48 through RØDE VXLR-1 adapter|
|Output Connection||1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||2.0 x 4.9 x 8.1" (50 x 124 x 205 mm)|
|Weight||0.71 oz (20 g)|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.