Panasonic BN-SDCMAB | USB Adapter
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Fast data transfers of up to 90 MB/s*1 are achieved by compliance with the new high-speed USB 3.0 standard, and support for the UHS-I*2 high-speed bus interface defined by the Ver. 3.01 SD standard.
*1 As measured by Panasonic. Actual speed varies depending on the SD Memory Card, the PC operating system, etc.
*2 The SD Memory Card must be UHS-I compliant. (required to read Professional UHS-1 Series Cards for devices that are not set up to read UHS-1 such as current notebooks). Maximum transfer speed for USB3.0 is 90MB/s and for USB2.0 is 22MB/s. Large-capacity 64 GB SDXC Memory Cards are also supported to comfortably transfer and record high-quality videos and other images to a PC at high speed. Conventional SD/SDHC Memory Cards and microSD/microSDHC Memory Cards are supported as well, and the SD slot and microSD slot can be used simultaneously. Specifications Interface USB 3.0 (Super Speed), USB 2.0 (High Speed)
Media Slot SD / SDHC / SDXC card slot and microSD / microSDHC card slot (Push-in, Push-out swap) (Simultaneous use of the SD slot and microSD slot)
PC OS Windows® 7 / Windows® Vista*1 / Windows® XP*2
MAC OS X 10.5.8, 10.6 - 10.6.7*3*4*5
Applicable PCs PCs that come equipped with a USB port and have the above-mentioned OS pre-installed.
SDXC Memory Card 48 GB - 64 GB*
SDHC Memory Card 4 GB - 32 GB*
SD Memory Card 8 MB - 2 GB
miniSD Card 8 MB - 2 GB (a miniSD adaptor is required)
microSDHC Card 4 GB - 32 GB*
microSD Card 64 MB - 2 GB
*Also UHS-I compliant.
Operation Voltage 5.0 VDC (Supplied from the USB port)
Dimensions Approx. W 39.0 × H 72.0 × D 12.0 mm (Main unit only)
Weight Approx. 20 g (Main unit only)
Extension USB Cable Approx. 80 cm
Accessories User's Manual, USB 3.0 Extension Cable (80 cm), 12-cm CD-ROM (High-speed driver). *1 Windows Vista must be updated to SP1 or higher.
*2 After updating Windows XP to SP2 or higher, use the update program (KB955704). Check the following website for details on the update program.
*3 When using an SDXC Memory Card with a Mac OS X, updating to Mac OS X 10.6.4 or higher is required.
*4 Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM) is not supported.
*5 Personal computers equipped with the Mac USB 2.0 interface cannot use the ordinary USB 3.0 transfer speed or link functions. When connecting to a Mac computer, check the User's Manual that comes with the computer for details.
*6 Operation is not guaranteed when connected to an expanded USB 3.0 port.
• This product does not comply with the SDIO standard.
• SD, SDHC and SDXC Logos are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC.
• Mac OS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
• Microsoft, Windows, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
• Other names, company names and product names are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Return to Top
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.