Panasonic 64GB Class V90 SDZA Card
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
- UHS-II Interface
- Video Speed Class V90 (ALL-Intra)
- UHS-I Fast Transfer Speed
- Read up to 280 MB/s, Write up to 250 MB/s
- Tough & Long-Lasting
- with PROOF7 & Smart Guard
|Card Type||SDXC Card|
|Maximum Transfer Speed||Read||280 MB/s|
|Speed Class||Video Speed Class V90, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), Class10|
|Others||Proof 7 (Water-, Shock-, Magnet-, X-ray-, Electrostatic-, Temperature-proof, and Built-in fuse) Smart Guard (Power failure recovery, Error Guard)|
|Number of Still Images Aspect ratio 4:3 (Approx.)||RAW: 4,608 x 3,456 pixels (16M)||2610|
|JPEG High/L: 4,320 x 3,240 pixels (14M)||5750|
|JPEG Normal/S: 2,048 x1,536 pixels (3M)||32,600|
|Recording time for Video [Aspect ratio 16:9] (Approx.)||4K Movie||MP4 (LPCM) 3,840 x 2,160 60p (150 Mbps)||55 min|
|MOV/MP4 (LPCM) 3,840 x 2,160 30p (100 Mbps)||1 h 25 min|
|Full HD Movie||MOV/MP4 (All-Intra) (LPCM) 60p (400 Mbps)||21 min|
|MOV/MP4 (All-Intra) (LPCM) 60p (200 Mbps)||42 min|
|AVCHD Progressive (DSC) 60p (28 Mbps)||4 h 55 min|
|MP4 (DSC) 30p (20 Mbps)||6 h 30 min|
|Note||* Recording time and the number of images may vary depending on the particular device. Numbers are all approximate or presumed one. All data mentioned above are subject to change without notice.
* SDXC card utilize a portion of the memory for copy protection and other purposes. Therefore usable capacity will be less than the viewing capacity. (1GB means 1,073,741,824 bytes)
* SDXC Logo is trademark of SD-3C, LLC
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.