Introducing the all new Tricaster TC1 from Newtek, the all in one live production system.
The TC1 builds on the proven platform that is Tricaster, by offering hundreds of production capabilities and true flexability for any requirements, the TC1 is your go-to machine for live production. Have the ability to produce programs, performances, live action sporting events all in native 2160p at 60fps to immerse your audience.
With two different sizes available, 2RU & 3RU the TC1 are perfect for mobile setups or productions with limited rack space.
TC1 comes with its software suite pre-installed that's user friendly, intuative and powerful. From beginners to experts in live production, the TC1 accommodates for all users in all scenarios.
Complete Production. Like Never Before.
The most complete production system available today, TriCaster TC1 represents the continued innovation of the iconic product that defined an industry. Designed with the way you work in mind and equipped with hundreds of advanced production capabilities, it has everything you need to do video your way today—and tomorrow.
TRICASTER TC1 SEE IT IN ACTIONWatch Now
- Switching, streaming, recording in HD, 3G, and 4K UHD 60p
- Native software driven processing for maximum production power and flexibility
- Comprehensive camera coverage and compelling multi-source video mixing, including 16 external inputs and 4 M/Es
- Studio-grade Skype® video calling with multi-channel Skype TX software integration
- Integrated video servers allowing playback, replay, and live editing without any additional hardware
- Multi-channel ISO recording to full-resolution QuickTime® and H.264 files for VOD, post-production, and archive
- Dual-channel live streaming to Facebook Live, Microsoft®Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™ Live, and more
- Real-time social media sharing to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more
- Powerful production automation with custom macro commands, sophisticated full-motion compositing, and flexible control options
- Advanced audio mixing with multi-source configuration and control, professional DSPs, and 4 x 4 x 4 channel routing
- Premier creative capabilities, including multi-bus mix effects, animated titles and transitions, advanced chromakeying, spectacular live virtual sets, and more
When you’re confident in what you’re doing, it shows. With TriCaster TC1, you have the proven workflows you know and the future-proof production you covet. The bottom line is being able to do production the way you need to right now and the way you want to when you are ready.
Real 4K Ultra HD. No Compromise.
Present your audience with an immersive viewing experience defined by amazing clarity and incredible detail. Produce programs, performances, events and live sports in true 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) resolution with support for native 2160p video at 60 frames per second. Unlike other products that promise 4K UHD, only TriCaster TC1 allows you to switch, stream and record 4K UHD video without compromising the frame rate or the number of available inputs.
Built–In Video Servers
No decks needed—just add your files with two built-in video servers for on-demand and automated playback, including auto-advancing playlists, on-cue instant replay, live-edited highlight reels, and much more. With responsive player controls, presets, real-time editing tools, selectable transitions, and playlist effects, you have everything needed to make magic from your stored media.
TRICASTER TC1 SEE IT IN ACTIONWatch Now
Multi-Source Video Mixing
Viewers have their choice of devices. You should have options, too. With 36 source channels, including 16 external inputs, you can easily create compelling content using any combination of compatible video sources, including 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and PTZ cameras, mobile devices, Skype TX video calls, computers, gaming systems, streaming media, video files, graphics, images, animations and more.
Conduct a live Skype video call with any remote guest, anywhere in the world. TriCaster TC1 is the only video production system to feature direct Skype TX software integration. The studio-grade version of the popular app, Skype TX enhances the real-time interaction with broadcast-quality video and balanced audio, allowing you to present production-ready conversations, interviews, reports, and more—regardless of the caller’s device.
Recording and Replay
Capture all the angles, record multiple channels of full-resolution video to QuickTime® or H.264 files. From archiving the master cut for your content library, to ingesting the raw camera footage for post-production, to caching production extras and presentation materials for on-demand—even capturing real-time highlights for instant replay—TriCaster TC1 easily handles the work of multiple professional decks without the added expense.
Dual-Channel Live Streaming
Stream live to your choice of new media platforms, including user-friendly presets for Facebook Live, Microsoft® Azure®, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube™Live, and more. With two streaming encoders included, you can easily deliver platform-specific content, while opening up new sponsorship and revenue opportunities.
Social Media Integration
Share real-time updates and on-demand content across your social media accounts, uploading images and video directly to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube and more—complete with comments and hashtags. Plus, with integrated DataLink™, you can add posts and photos from your social networks in on-screen graphics for a truly interactive experience.
Premium Performance. Choice Control.
With precision software-based control, your choice of two companion control panels, and optional Web-based interface, TriCaster TC1 is designed to suit the operator and environment for any production.
Live Sound Experience
Set the tone for your production with comprehensive audio integration, including a software-based audio mixer, support for digital, analog, and USB audio devices, audio over IP networking with NDI®, Dante™, and AES67, professional DSPs, fader control, VU metering, Talk Back communication, and 4 x 4 x 4 channel routing to four audio mix outputs.
Dante™ and AES67 require compatible virtual sound card licenses (sold separately)
Control in the Palm of Your Hand
NewTek LivePanel™ for TriCaster TC1, makes it easier for more people to have control of the live production process. Providing the ability to configure a custom user interface that delivers exactly the tools and functions you need, accessible through any Web browser or operating system.
Find out more about LivePanel.
Experience new levels of efficiency and productivity with a comprehensive macro automation system that allows you to record, store, edit, and automate your favorite settings and custom command sequences. You can even choose to run macros manually from any combination of compatible control interfaces—or set TriCaster TC1 to perform actions automatically.
Phenomenal Creative Elements
With TriCaster TC1, you have the tools to turn every frame of video into an artistic masterpiece. Consider the screen a blank canvas and unleash your inner artist with multi-bus mix effects, zero-latency video re-entry, real-time animated titles, data-driven graphics, custom animated transitions, a full-motion composition engine, and more. Let your imagination run wild.
Real-Time Monitoring and Multiviewers
See everything happening during your production with fully adjustable single-screen or multi-screen monitoring. With three customizable multiviewers, configurable windows and workspace layouts, operator confidence monitors, visual indicators, scopes, and more, you can easily personalize the TriCaster TC1 environment to your preference.
Studio-Grade Video Tools perfect your presentation with configurable color correction tools, 3D object positioning, and smooth-edge cropping. Apply picture-in-picture effects with optional borders. Use key and fill to produce new composite scenes from different foreground and background elements. Even map live video to moving props and set pieces with real-time motion tracking. And so much more.
Spectacular Live Chromakeying
Think outside the box with real-time keying so crisp and clean, your viewers will never believe it’s green screen. With NewTek’s powerful LiveMatte™ technology built into every source channel and M/E, you have 40 fully configurable keyers to create composite scenes from live video, graphics and virtual sets for reports, presentations, demonstrations, and more.
World-Class Live Virtual Sets
Save on studio and set expenses without sacrificing production value. With integrated LiveSet™ technology, TriCaster TC1 can transport your talent into professionally-designed virtual environments, complete with multiple angles, virtual camera movements, real-time reflections, specular highlights, animated lens flares and stunning augmented reality effects that blur the line between virtual and reality. Select from more than 30 included virtual sets, purchase your choice of premium ready-made sets, or create endless custom environments with the optional Virtual Set Editor software (sold separately).
Your Workflow. Interconnected.
You don’t work in a silo. Neither should your equipment. With native integration of NDI®, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, TriCaster TC1 connects to the most prolific IP-based workflow in the industry right out of the box, networking seamlessly with compatible products from hundreds of manufacturers and developers.
Push Your Limits.
Design the multi-source, multi-system, and multi-site productions you’ve always wanted. When you combine NewTek Connect solutions with TriCaster TC1, you can capitalize on even more opportunities—connecting technologies, linking locations, and introducing additional capabilities to customize your entire workflow to your needs.
From systems and workflow engineering, to operator training and technical support, NewTek’s industry expertise will help ensure your success from design to installation to production. With NewTek Professional Services optimizing your purchase, you can invest in TriCaster TC1 with confidence.
Find out more about our Professional Services.
The most complete production system on the planet—
for the modern producer, publisher, and content creator.
Connect with us today to speak with a Solutions Expert about the most complete production system on the planet and discover why TriCaster TC1 is the one you’ve been waiting for.
- 1080p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976
- 1080i: 59.94, 50
- 720p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976
- 576i 50
- 480i 59.94
1Optionally supports up to 16 simultaneous 3G/HD/SD-SDI video inputs or quad-link 3G-SDI video inputs (4K UHD) via network integration with applicable NewTek NC1 conversion modules
2Available frame rates determined by session video standard (NTSC or PAL)PTZ Support for up to 8 simultaneous Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via serial and network protocols, including RS232, RS422 and IP, with integrated controls and preset system Skype TX Native support for up to 2 simultaneous Skype® video call inputs via Skype TX software integration Video Output Configurable for up to 4 independent video mix outputs, with simultaneous delivery via IP and SDI Network Video Output IP video output via NDI, optionally configurable for:
- 4 x independent video mix outputs
- 1 x 4K UHD video mix output
- 4 x independent 3G/HD/SD video mix outputs
- 1 x 4K UHD video mix output via 3G-SDI quad-link grouping
- 1 x DVI user interface with multiviewer
- 1 x HDMI multiviewer
- 1 x DisplayPort multiviewer
- 1 x Mix/Effect channel per bus with support for up to 4 sources
- 4 x KEY layers per bus
- 9 x memory slots per bus
- 2 x DDR
- 2 x GFX
- 1 x Sound
- 10 x animation buffers
- 5 x graphic buffers
- 16 x input keyers
- 4 x media player keyers
- 4 x M/E keyers
- 1 x PREVIZ keyer
- 15 x buffer keyers
- 16 x configurable COMP presets per bus
- Attach to control panel buttons, keyboard shortcuts, hotspots, MIDI and X-keys® buttons or GPI triggers
- Attach to internal events and state changes, including audio, media playback, tally and specific switcher actions
- Supports control via web-based interface
- 4 x QuickTime® archival video recorders (XDCAM HD compatible, 4:2:2 encoding, 24-bit audio, with timecode)3
- 2 x H.264 distribution video recorders (multiple profiles)
- 1 x MP3 audio recorder
3 QuickTime Player not required for playback in common NLE applicationsStorage 2 x 3TB internal drive
- Capacity varies by format, resolution and file specification
- Supports recording to external storage via USB 3.0 and eSATA
- Supports shared storage integration and third-party partner solutions
1 x Balanced XLR stereo pair (Line)
3 x Balanced 1/4” stereo pairs (Line)
Support for USB audio device input via compatible WDM audio drivers Local Audio Output 4 x SDI embedded
1 x Balanced XLR stereo pair
1 x Balanced 1/4” stereo pair
1 x Stereo 1/4" (phones) Network Audio
- Native support for network audio input and output via NDI
- Embedded audio supported for all NDI input and output video signals
- Integrated support4 for Dante™ networking protocol from Audinate®
- Support for AES67 protocol via compatible WDM audio drivers5
4Requires Dante Virtual Soundcard license from Audinate (sold separately)
5Requires third-party virtual sound card license (sold separately)Supported Media File Formats Import, store, and play back multimedia files, with optional transcoding, including:
- Video: AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVCProHD, FLV, F4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, MKV, MJPEG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, WebM, and more
- Image: PSD, PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, JPEG-XR, JPEG2000, EXR, RAW, TIF, WebP, and more
- Audio: AIFF, MP3, WAV, and more
Audio: Floating Point, 96 kHz Throughput Latency ~1.0-1.5 frames A/V Standards
- 4K UHD video conforms to SMPTE 2036 (UHDTV1 using Square Division Quad Split)
- 3G-SDI video conforms to SMPTE 424M (Level A)
- HD-SDI video conforms to SMPTE 292M
- SD video conforms to SMPTE 259M and ITU-R BT.656
- Analog audio levels conform to SMPTE RP-155
2RU chassis with 400W PSU and multi-tiered hardware and software fail-safe
- 19.0 x 3.5 x 19.57 in (48.3 x 8.9 x 49.7 cm) with rack ears attached
3RU chassis with 500W redundant PSU and multi-tiered hardware and software fail-safe
- 19.0 x 5.25 x 19.57 in (48.3 x 13.34 x 49.7 cm) with rack ears attached
NewTek TriCaster TC1 Backplane (2RU)
NewTek TriCaster TC1 Backplane (3RU)
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends