The Tricaster 410 is Newtek's all purpose video production system, scaled down for smaller racks or mobile units where spacial requirements are limited. TC410 delivers professional grade equipment that's easy to use and provides excellent flexibility for producers with mobile configurations.
This package comes with the hardware control surface and support for a range of external control devices for audio mixing, robotic camera operation, sequence commands, and even gesturebased talent triggers, TriCaster 410 gives you complete control of your content, whether you’re producing for broadcast, streaming live to the Web, projecting to a big screen, creating an engaging second-screen experience—or all of the above.
Revolutionize your moderate-sized shows with:
- 4-camera, 4-M/E 16-channel video switcher
- Integrated audio mixer, media players, titles, graphics, and DVE effects
- Versatile 2U rackmount frame
- Either all-digital SDI I/O, or mix-and-match analog and digital SD/HD
Look like a TV giant without the stacks of gear
Designed to deliver maximum impact with a minimal footprint, TriCaster 460 and 410 are ideal for producers who need to create high-end video smoother, faster, and easier.
Turnkey, 15-Channel Multi-Camera
Connectivity for 4 cameras. Video playback for full-length packages or short b-roll clips. Media bins for graphics and sound files. Network sources for sharing computer displays or any network source. And mix/effects to craft compositions and virtual sets from truly realistic to the most elaborate imaginable.
4-Channel Mixing and Recording
Be seriously forward-thinking about every asset you capture, with IsoCorder™ technology providing multi-track, multi-format recording of up to four simultaneous channels—for repurposing later or creating an entire new program.
2U rackmount chassis
Hardware and software fail-safe
Mountains of gear are a thing of the past. Make the most of just 2U of rack space in a flightpack or tight space, and gain a freedom of movement that's just not possible with racks of individual components pieced together.
Take it easier. Record common moves with macros, and expand production possibilities while reducing on-air mistakes. Streamline sequences with a single click when they’re too complicated to execute live. Use MIDI control, on-camera hotspots, and PTZ cameras to make smaller productions look like larger shows.
Generate second-screen content for social networks during the live show, and extend your brand to online and second-screen platforms; or share assets to other locations for instant access by postproduction teams. The more audiences, the more your brand can grow.
Ready for IP— and Beyond
Take your productions to unprecedented levels with the optional TriCaster Advanced Edition software upgrade, adding more than 100 production-enabling features without spending a penny on more hardware. You’ll unleash an exponential workflow that knows no bounds with NDI®, our own IP video protocol—access any source, anywhere on your LAN over a standard ethernet connection.
High performance, all-digital workflow.
- SDI I/O
- Digital output connections up to 7 max
- Internal storage only
TriCaster 460 & 410 Control Surface
Complete control for mid-sized and small-scale productions on site and on location.
The perfect fit for mobile productions or tight spaces, the TriCaster 460 CS allows you to maintain a small production footprint without sacrificing manual control—whether you work with TriCaster 460, TriCaster 410 or TriCaster Mini.
Surface ~ 23.5 x 0.5 x 11.6 in (59.7 x 1.3 x 29.5 cm) Base ~ 22.5 x 2.0 x 10.8 in (57.2 x 5.1 x 27.4 cm)
- Per-input format configuration, scaler (including 3:2 intelligent pull-down) and frame synchronizer enabling intermixing of formats
- Per-input color correction, crop and LiveMatte™ keyer controls
- Support for Key + Fill input pairing
- Supported sources include NDI®-compatible and AirSend™-compatible systems, devices and applications, networked computers via iVGA™, USB video sources, video over IP sources, RTMP and RTSP streams, HTTP streaming video sources, and video and CG sources from compatible third-party partner solutions
- 2 x DDR
- 2 x GFX
- 1 x Sound
- Shareable across a network for watch folder application, with real-time edit and update of content
- Mix mode: Enables secondary switcher operation for output, submix or recording, with Program/Preview workflow and transitions
- Effects mode: Enables multi-layer compositing, effects generation and virtual set application, with per-source 3D DVE, scaling, cropping and keying
- Macro editor for modifying user-defined macro configurations and sequences
- Augment and extend TriCaster operation using macro plug-ins to control external devices and applications
- Enable cross-platform commands and automation between supported systems
- Supports per-pixel alpha blending between sources and real-time 3D warping of video or graphics
- Includes Animation Store Creator for custom animations
- Live pan and zoom of virtual camera and customizable virtual camera presets with animated pan, zoom and pedestal moves
- Support for up to 2 switchable live sources, with per-source 3D DVE, scaling, cropping and keying
- Supports custom-created virtual sets generated using NewTek Virtual Set Editor or third-party partner solutions
- Select sets included; custom sets require Virtual Set Editor 2.5 (sold separately)
- 2 x SDI
- 1 x HDMI output
- 2 x supplemental Display outputs (1 x VGA and 1 x video-only HDMI) for additional screens or projectors
- 1 x Stream output
- 1 x Network output via NDI or AirSend to compatible receiving device(s)
- Native recording in up to 1080p with timecode
- Encoding format selectable from: QuickTime® (XDCAM HD compatible, 4:2:2 encoding, 24-bit audio), MPEG-2 (high or normal profile), AVI (SpeedHQ), and H.264 (high or Web quality)
- Freely choose to add recordings to Publish queue and DDR destinations
- Simultaneous recording of up to 2 channels to internal drive; support for up to 4 channels with removable, external or shared storage connected
- Supports recording to external storage via USB 3.0
- Supports shared storage integration via third-party partner solutions
- Support for RTMP streaming, Microsoft® Windows Media® Push/Pull, and browser-based streaming applications
- Support for most common streaming profiles and custom multi-bitrate streaming profiles, including presets up to 720p
- Streaming Profile Manager with integrated Web browser
1 x 2 Balanced XLR (Line)
1 x 2 Balanced 1/4” (Line) Audio Outputs 2 x SDI embedded
1 x 2 Balanced XLR
1 x 2 Balanced 1/4” (AUX)
1 x Stereo 1/4” (phones) Audio Mixing Integrated multi-channel audio mixer for internal and external audio sources, outputs, stream and headphones, with 4 fully independent stereo output mixes
- Pan control, solo auditioning, seven-band equalizer and stereo compressor/limiter per input and output, with per-input audio delay control
- Multi-bus routing of audio source channels to any combination of outputs, with independent level control over channels 1/2 and 3/4 for quad sources
- Audio Follow Video system enabling audio to follow multiple video sources, with support for unlimited audio grouping combinations
- Digital audio inputs equipped with audio time-base synchronizers
- Supports hardware control via Avid® Artist Mix audio control surface (sold separately)
- 1080/30p, 1080/24p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 720/24p, 480/60i
- NTSC 1080/30p, 1080/24p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 720/24p, 480/60i
- NTSC-J 1080/30p, 1080/24p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 720/30p, 720/24p, 480/60i
- PAL 1080/25p, 1080/24p, 1080/50i, 720/50p, 720/25p, 720/24p, 576/25i
- Video: AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVCProHD, FLV, F4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, MKV, MJPEG, MPEG (1, 2, all profiles, program or transport streams), MP4, WMV, WebM, and more
- Image: PSD, PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, EXR, RAW, TIF, and more
- Audio: AIFF, MP3, WAV, and more
- Preview all sources or select sources in a variety of layouts and dual-monitor display combinations via Workspaces control panel
- Viewports freely configurable for any combination of input sources, Program, Preview, M/E buses, clocks or images
- A/V indicator and guide overlays configurable per viewport
Audio: Floating Point, 96 kHz A/V Standards
- HD-SDI video conforms to SMPTE 292M
- SD video conforms to SMPTE 259M and ITU-R BT.656
- Analog audio levels conform to SMPTE RP-155
- 19.0 x 3.5 x 21.5 in (48.3 x 8.9 x 54.6 cm)
- 26 lbs (11.8 kg)
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends