Miller Compass 23 (1866) | Solo 3 stage Carbon Fiber Tripod (1505) and 100mm Fluid head (1037).
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
The new Miller Compass 23 fluid head is built by experienced craftsmen for professionals who want to stay ahead of the game without breaking the bank. It is designed for users of medium size, large sensor cameras who require a light weight, compact 100mm fluid head with the ability to handle a wide range of payloads from 4kg to 14kg, with 4 positions of counterbalance and 3 levels of pan and tilt drag, plus zero resistance. Compass 23 is ideal for shoots requiring multiple re-rigging where payloads are constantly changing and fast re-balancing and quick set ups are crucial. The Compass 23 quick and easy to use repeatable drag and counterbalance controls reduce production costs and save time.
The Compass 23 meets the demands of professional storytellers and comes with reliability and “THE RIGHT FEEL” that are the hallmark of every Miller product.
• Professional built-in quality at an affordable price.
• Lightweight, compact and robust alloy construction.
• Precision movement in three levels of flawless pan and tilt drag.
• Smooth start and soft stop pans and tilts.
• Easily accessible repeatable and reliable controls.
• Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia by Miller, the inventors and creators of the first patented fluid head.
Speed without compromise
The new Sprinter II ENG tripod range features Miller Sprint-Locks, side-action leg locks. Miller's designers have updated the streamline design of the levers to bring you a more ergonomic feel to the lever-lock action. Single Stage Sprinters feature a singular Sprint-Lock side-action lever for single stage control.
- Easily accessible, high speed dual action locks
- Lightweight and rigid tripod construction
- Tripod suits fine height adjsutable mid level spreader
- Inline carry handle
- Forever-flat rubber foot design
- Rapid action transport clips
1037 COMPASS 23 FLUID HEAD
Payload range: 4.0 - 14.0 kg (8.8 - 30.8 lbs)
Payload capacity: 20.0 kg (44.0 lbs)
Weight: 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs)
Height above bowl: 153 mm (6.0”)
Ball level: Ø100 mm (3.9”)
Illumination: Bubble level Camera plate:
Quick release sliding camera plate with 60 mm travel and 1/4”, 3/8” and 1/4” screw & pin carriage Pan/tilt drag: 3 selectable fluid drag positions + 0 Counterbalance: 4 selectable positions
Pan/tilt lock: Positive lock caliper brake system
Pan range: 360°
Tilt range: + 90° / -75°
Handle: Standard black anodised pan handle with adjustable angle Temperature range: -40° to +65° C (-40° to +149° F)
Construction: Lightweight die-cast aluminium alloy, moulded reinforced plastics
Sealing: Water and dust resistant
Finish: Matt black (low sheen) durable powder coated with anti-corrosive pre treatment
Warranty: 3 Year
Solo 100 3-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod (1505)
The ultimate ultra light ENG tripod
Miller Solo 100 3-Stage Rapid Lock CF tripod has changed how cameraman view telescopic tripods by achieving incredibly high torsional rigidity in the lightest 100mm Carbon fibre/magnesium design. Reaching a skyhigh 1870mm (73.6"), this 3-Stage ring locking tripod collapses down to a dwarf-like 220mm (8.7"). Designed for Video Journalists on the run, Solo 100 Rapid Lock tripod is ultra-light and ultra-versatile, utilising Leg Angle lock to eliminate the need for a spreader, and to reduce overall system weight and complexity.
- Supports all full size ENG/EFP camcorders
- Eliminates Spreader with innovative Leg Angle Lock
- Safe, speedy 3-Stage ring lock leg clamping
- 100mm industry standard ball levelling
- Spike or wind-down rubber feet
- New Solo Rapid Lock system can lock/unlock with less than 1/4 of a turn
|Spreader Type: No Spreader||Tripod Series: Solo|
|Transport Length: 685 mm (27 in)||Payload Capacity: 30.00 kg (66.1 lbs)|
|Minimum Height: 220 mm (8.7 in)||Maximum Height: 1870 mm (73.6 in)|
|Material: Carbon Fibre||Bowl Diameter: 100 mm (3.9 in)|
|Construction: 3-Stage||Lock Type: Concentric Rapid Lock|
|Weight: 3.10 kg (6.8 lbs)|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.