Now available in Australia. The MEVO 4K live event camera is remarkably intelligent and powerful despite it's small size. The camera features a 4K UHD sensor behind a 150' angle of view lens and supports up to 9 virtual camera angles in 720p.
- Seamless Operation via Free iOS App
- 9 x 720p30 Virtual Camera Angles
- 4K Sensor & 150° Wide-Angle Lens
- Live Switching Between Camera Angles
- Auto-Editing with Face Tracking
- Table-Top or Tripod/Mic Stand Mountable
- Built-In Stereo Microphones
- Streaming & Sharing via Wi-Fi
|Focal Length||3 mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/ 2.8|
|Angle of View||Ultra Wide150°|
1280 x 720p / 30 fps (20 Mbps)
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Auto|
|White Balance Modes||Auto
|Tripod Mount||5/8" - 27|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||2.0 x 2.5 x 2.0" / 50.0 x 63.0 x 50.0 mm|
|Weight||4.6 oz / 130 g|
|Package Weight||1.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.0 x 4.9 x 4.4"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends