Marshall CV150M Micro POV Broadcast HD Camera (3G-SDI)
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Perfect for discreet or hard to reach places Marshall's CV150-M broadcast POV camera has been installed on aircraft, inside race cars, goal posts, board rooms and many other interesting locations. The benefit of the Marshall range is that unlike the GoPro or Sports Action Camera range they do not run on battery or require constant changing of internal media. The Marshall CV150 is simple yet effective. Upon receiving power it turns on immediately and outputs a full 3G-SDI signal at up to 1920x1080 at 50 frames per second. All that is required is a 12V power source an SDI cable and an SDI or Composite recorder. For recording options take a look at the Blackmagic Hyperdeck, Atomos Line of external recorders or the Video devices range.
Micro 2MP HDSDI (3G) POV Cameras with Interchangeable lenses
CV150-CS / CV150-M:
- 1/3-inch 2.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Interchangeable Lenses (M12/CS/C mount)
- CV150-CS / CV150-M: 1080i-60/50, 1080p-60/50/30/25,
- Less than 1-inch x 1-inch camera body
- HD-SDI/3G-SDI (BNC) output
- 0.1Lux (F1.2 50 IRE, AGC Max) / 0.01Lux (DSSx4)
- White Balance, Exposure, Gamma, Red/Blue Gain
- Wide Dynamic Range (ACCE), DNR (2D+3D), Digital Defog
- Advanced RGB Interpolator for HD Resolution
- On Screen Display (OSD Joystick on rear camera panel)
• Broadcast Television • Professional Sports • College Sports • OB Vans/Trucks • Concert & Studio Music Video • Reality TV • Performing Arts • Culinary Shows • Car TV Shows • Hidden Camera Shows • International Racing Circuits • Off-road Racing • Horse Racing • House of Worship • POV Video Shots
|Sensor||1/3" 2.1 MP CMOS|
|Resolution / Frame Rate||1920x1080p: 60 / 50 / 30 / 25
1920x1080pi: 60 / 50
1280x720p: 60 / 50 / 30 / 25
|Shutter Speed||1/60 to 1/60,000|
|Interface||HD/3G-SDI: 1 x BNC|
|Power||Voltage: 7 to 15 VDC (12 VDC recommended)
Connector: 1 x Coax
|Dimensions||0.9 x 0.9 x 1.5" / 2.3 x 2.3 x 3.7 cm|
|Weight||1.6 oz / 45 g|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.0 x 6.2 x 3.25"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.