Marshall CV565-MGB Mini Genlock Broadcast HD Camera 2.5MP (3G-SDI/HDMI)
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Perfect for discreet or hard to reach places Marshall's CV565-MGB broadcast POV camera is part of the same family of cameras that has been installed on aircraft, inside race cars, goal posts, board rooms and various other interesting locations. The benefit of the Marshall range of POV cameras is that unlike the GoPro or Sports Action Camera range they do not run on battery or require constant changing of internal media. The Marshall CV565 is simple yet effective. Upon receiving power it turns on immediately and outputs a full 3G-SDI signal at up to 1920x1080 at 50 frames per second. The CV565 is also perfect for full broadcast applications as it includes a Genlock SYNC input and output plus the ability to control the cameras functions remotely via RS-485 control.
All that is required is a 12V power source plus an SDI cable and an SDI or Composite recorder. For recording options take a look at the Blackmagic Hyperdeck, Atomos Line of external recorders or the Video devices range.
2.5MP 3G/HD-SDI/HDSDI/HDMI Full-HD Miniature GENLOCK POV Camera with interchangeable 3.7mm HD Lens
- 2.5 Megapixel 1/3-inch CMOS Sensor
- 3.7mm Megapixel M12 Prime Lens installed (interchangeable)
- GENLOCK Tri-Level Sync at camera level to ensure clean switching between cameras
- Sync in 3GSDI (1080p59.94/50/60fps) as well as HDSDI (1080i59.94/50/60fps and 1280x720p59.94/50/60fps)
- Supports resolutions of 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i, and 1280x720p
- Supports frame rates of 59.94, 50, 60, 29.97, 25, 30fps
- Camera will adjust to Resolution & Framerate of Sync source
- 3G/HD-SDI (BNC) & HDMI (full size v1.3) built into rear panel
- Hirose-style (I/O) connector contains: Sync-IN, Sync-OUT, RS-485 connect, 12V power connector & TRS Mic/Line level (selectable) input with 2.5V power
- Captures sharp & vivid color images at 0.2lux (low light sensitive)
- New WDR function adjusts automatically to bright and dark areas in FOV
- Audio Mic/Line level audio embedding w/ 2.5V power supplied
- OSD Menu Joystick on cable and RS-485 connectable (Visca/Pelco)
- Free downloadable software to control camera settings via RS485 (requires USB to RS485 converter)
- Stepped (Red/Blue) Gain Control, Gamma, Shutter, Brightness
• Broadcast Television • Professional Sports • College Sports • OB Vans/Trucks • Concert & Studio Music Video • Reality TV • Performing Arts • Culinary Shows • Car TV Shows • Hidden Camera Shows • International Racing Circuits • Off-road Racing • Horse Racing • House of Worship • POV Video Shots
|Sensor||1/3" CMOS Sensor (approximately 2.5 MP)|
|Pixel Resolution||Total Pixels: 1944 x 1092
Effective Pixels: 1956 x 1266
|Horizontal Resolution||1000 TVL|
|Minimum Illumination||Color: 0.2 Lux
B&W: 0.1 Lux
DSS On: 0.005 Lux
3G-SDI SMPTE 424M (2.97 Gbps)
HD-SDI SMPTE 292M (1.485 Gbps)
HDMI (1.3 Compliant)
|Audio||Line Level Input (1 Vrms) 2.5 V bias
Bit Depth: 32/24/20/16
Sample Rate: 48 kHz
|Sync||Reference In: Tri-Level
Reference Loop-Out: Tri-Level
|Electronic Shutter||NTSC: 1/30 to 1/30000
PAL: 1/25 to 1/30000
DSS: To approximately x64
8-bit data, 1 stop bit, no parity, 2400~115200 bps
|Temperature & Humidity||Operating: 14 to 122 °F / -10 to 50 °C|
|Power||Voltage: 12 VDC (7 to 15 VDC range)
Consumption: Max 6 W
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, KCE|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||1.4 x 1.4 x 2.9" / 36.5 x 36.5 x 73.0 mm (With lens)|
|Weight||6 oz / 170 g (With lens, without I/O cable)|
|Package Weight||1.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.4 x 5.0 x 2.8"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.