Marshall CV502-WPM Mini Weatherproof Broadcast HD Camera 2.5MP (3G-SDI/HDMI)
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
The Marshall CV502 is one of Vizcom's best selling POV Full HD cameras. The unit itself measures 37mm x 37mm and is cased inside a weatherproof sealed metallic housing. This unit has been installed successfully on Western Australia's firefighting trucks and is used daily.
Footage below of an incredible natural phenomenon known as a fire whirl - taken near Watheroo in the Midwest and captured nicely by the Marshall CV502 truck mounted cameras and the Convergent Design Apollo 4x HD recorder!
Perfect for discreet or hard to reach places Marshall's CV502-WPM broadcast POV camera is part of the same family of cameras that has been installed on aircraft, inside race cars, fire trucks, goal posts, board rooms and various other interesting locations. The benefit of the Marshall range of POV cameras is that unlike the GoPro or Sports Action Camera range they do not run on battery or require constant changing of internal media. The Marshall CV502 is simple yet effective. Upon receiving power it turns on immediately and outputs a full 3G-SDI signal at up to 1920x1080 at 50 frames per second.
All that is required is a 12V power source plus an SDI cable and recorder with either an HD-SDI or 3G-SDI input or a composite input for standard def recording. For recording options take a look at the Blackmagic Hyperdeck, Atomos Line of external recorders or the Video devices range.
Weatherproof Full-HD (3G/HD-SDI) 2.5MP Mini Broadcast Camera with 3.7mm Lens
- 2.5 Megapixel 1/3-inch CMOS Sensor
- Weatherproof IP67 rated Housing for outdoor applications
- IP67: water protection submerged up to 1m (3.2") - total protection against dust, dirt, sand
- CV502-WPMB:1920x1080p59.94/29.97, 1920x1080i59.94, 1280x720p59.94/29.97fps
- CV502-WPM: 1920x1080p60/50/30/25, 1920x1080i60/50, 1280x720p60/50/30/25fps
- 3.7mm HD M12 Lens comes standard - 2.8mm (CV4702.8-3MP-IR) & 6.0mm (CV4706-3MP-IR) also available
- 3G/HDSDI (BNC) & CVBS (BNC) connections at end of 10' breakout cable
- RS-485 (connector) & 12V Power (connector) at end of 10' breakout cable
- Captures sharp & vivid color HD images at 0.2Lux (low light sensitive)
- New WDR function supports high speed & high sensitivity to multiple light sources
- Stepped (Red/Blue) Gain Control, Gamma, Brightness, and Shutter adjust via RS485 (Visca/Pelco)
- OSD Menu Joystick, RS-485 connectable(Pelco/Visca)
- Free Downloadable Software Control
Compatible M12 Lens options for weatherproof CV502-WPMB/WPM
|CV4702.8-3MP-IR||2.8mm F2.0 M12 Lens with IR Filter|
|CV4706-3MP-IR||6.0mm F2.0 M12 Lens with IR Filter|
These lens options will allow weatherproof cap to be used to maintain IP67
Ideal Applications for the Marshall CV502 POV Camera
• Broadcast Television • Professional Sports • College Sports • OB Vans/Trucks • Concert & Studio Music Video • Reality TV • Performing Arts • Culinary Shows • Car TV Shows • Hidden Camera Shows • International Racing Circuits • Off-road Racing • Horse Racing • House of Worship • POV Video Shots
|Sensor||1/3" CMOS Sensor (approximately 2.5 MP)|
|Pixel Resolution||Total Pixels: 1944 x 1092
Effective Pixels: 1956 x 1266
|Horizontal Resolution||1000 TVL|
|Minimum Illumination||Color: 0.2 Lux
B&W: 0.1 Lux
DSS On: 0.005 Lux
3G-SDI SMPTE 424M (2.97 Gbps)
HD-SDI SMPTE 292M (1.485 Gbps)
HDMI (1.3 Compliant)
|Audio||Line Level Input (1 Vrms) 2.5 V bias
Bit Depth: 32/24/20/16
Sample Rate: 48 kHz
|Sync||Reference In: Tri-Level
Reference Loop-Out: Tri-Level
|Electronic Shutter||NTSC: 1/30 to 1/30000
PAL: 1/25 to 1/30000
DSS: To approximately x64
8-bit data, 1 stop bit, no parity, 2400~115200 bps
|Temperature & Humidity||Operating: 14 to 122 °F / -10 to 50 °C|
|Power||Voltage: 12 VDC (7 to 15 VDC range)
Consumption: Max 6 W
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS, KCE|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||1.4 x 1.4 x 2.9" / 36.5 x 36.5 x 73.0 mm (With lens)|
|Weight||6 oz / 170 g (With lens, without I/O cable)|
|Package Weight||1.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.4 x 5.0 x 2.8"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.