Manfrotto PL-CC-191 Pro Light Video Camera Case (Black)
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
The black PL-CC-191 Pro Light Video Camera Case is designed to carry and protect a small sized camcorder or DSLR camera. The outer face of the bag has a brushed fabric material with water resistant coating multi-layered shock absorbing foam. Interior foam dividers provide added protection and can be re-positioned to create a custom fit for your gear. The bag features a top-loading design for quick and easy-access to your camera and adds a zippered side pouch for storing additional accessories.
- Water repellent coating
- Multi-layered shock absorbing foam
- Interchangeable dividers lets you create a custom fit for your gear
- Camera Protection System (CPS) provides protection and shock resistance in areas where it needs it most
- Bottom straps for use with optional trolley
|Type of Closure||Zippers|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Shoulder strap
Bottom trolley straps
|Exterior Dimensions||17.32 x 9.45 x 9.45" (44 x 24 x 24 cm)|
|Interior Dimensions||15.75 x 7.87 x 6.69" (40 x 20 x 17 cm)|
|Weight||2.38 lb (1.08 kg)|
|Package Weight||2.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.165 x 7.087 x 5.669"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.