Manfrotto Nitrotech (Nitrogen-Piston) N8 Video Fluid Head
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
PRE ORDER NOW! AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA SHORTLY
A clever and well priced release from Manfrotto for cameras or payloads up to 8kg in weight. Tripods at this price will hardly ever feature decent counterbalance systems, so to see new technology in this price bracket is exciting.
- Fluid video head with continuous counterbalance system (0-8 Kg)
- Variable fluid pan & tilt drag system
- Side lock plate attachment
- 3/8” easy link connector for accessories, with anti-rotation
- Flat base mount ideal for various applications
“Unique-to-the-market [is the] Nitrogen piston mechanism that guarantees continuous counterbalance. The Nitrotech N8 Video Head securely supports a load up to 8 kg. The new head features a precise, continuous counterbalance system that effortlessly and safely holds and operates a wide array of video camera models – in a variety of sizes”
The NITROTECH N8 fluid video head features state-of-the-art technology consisting in a Nitrogen piston mechanism that allows continuous counterbalance system that enables precise control of a camera and accessories up to 8 Kg @ 55mm C.O.G.. The variable fluidity function on both pan and tilt allows smooth, judder-free movement. It also features a 3/8” Easy Link equipped with an anti-rotation function that enables an external monitor or other accessories to be fitted. The sliding plate attachment side-lock mechanism allows safe, quick and easy camera attachment. The NITROTECH head has a flat base mount with a standard 3/8” thread that is highly versatile for different support combinations (tripod, slider, jib or crane).
Note: Camera or articulating arm in product pictures is not included with head
|Load Capacity||17.6 lb (7.9 kg)|
|Tripod Head||75 mm flat base|
|Balance Plate||Sliding, 1/4" and 3/8" screws|
|Center of Gravity||2.2" (55 mm)|
|Tilt Range||-70 to +90°|
|Counterbalance System||Continuous, nitrogen piston|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum|
|Height||5.8" (14.7 cm)|
|Weight||4.84 lb (2.2 kg)|
|Package Weight||6.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.5 x 9.8 x 7.9"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
IDX Bundle - 2x IDX CUE-D95 Batteries + VL-2X 2-CHANNEL SEQUENTIAL QUICK CHARGER WITH AC ADAPTOR
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.