Lumens VS-K20 Compact Controller for Lumens Pan/Tilt/Zoom Cameras
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
The VS-K20 is a remote control unit for the Lumens series of PTZ cameras. This accessory allows for simple and flexible camera movement using control cable and RS232/RS424 communication protocol.
- Joystick for Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus, Easy operation of versatile camera adjustments
- The RS-232C / RS424 communication interfaces allow long-distance communication
- High brightness OLED display
- Auto backlight keys
- Multi-level protection from illegal operation or setting
- Compact design
|Image Sensor||1/2.8" 2 MP CMOS|
|Video Output||1080p 60/50 fps
1080i 60/50 fps
1080p 30/25 fps
720p 60/50 fps
720p 30/25 fps
|Angle||Panning: -170 to +170°
Tilting: -30 to 90°
HD: Component, DVI, 3G-SDI
SD: CVBS (C-Video)
|Camera Control||Interface/Protocol: RS-232 / RS-422|
|Video S/N Ratio||>50 dB|
|Shutter Speed||1/1 to 1/10,000 sec|
|Focal Length||f = 4.7 to 70.5 mm|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||63°|
|Aperture||f1.8 to 3.0|
|Minimum Illumination||5 lux|
|Minimum Object Distance||Wide to Tele: 3.9 to 39.3" (10.0 to 100.0 cm)|
|Gain Control||Auto, manual|
|White Balance||Auto, indoor, outdoor, one-push, manual|
|Exposure Control||Auto, manual|
|Focus System||Auto, manual|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||6.9 x 7.3 x 7.2" (175.2 x 185.4 x 182.8 mm)|
|Weight||4.4 lb (1.9 kg)|
|Package Weight||8.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.5 x 10.7 x 10.5"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.