Lumens VC-G50 HD 20x Optical Zoom 3GSDI/DVI PTZ Camera
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Finally a high quality PTZ camera with a top shelf sensor for an affordable price. Perfect for church or worship applications, live events and concerts, or controlled environments where a camera operator just isn't viable.
- High quality 1/2.8" 2 MP CMOS (manufactured by Sony)
- Full HD 1080p
- Up to 60 frames per second high frame rate
- Up to 128 user-defined preset modes to allow ease-of-use in all environments
- Decent zoom length lens (20x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom)
- Multitude of outputs 3G-SDI, DVI, Component, C-Video (all simultaneously)
- Maximum horizontal/vertical speed of rotation: 300 degrees/ second
- Exclusive 2D/3D noise reduction technology
- Compatible with major video conferencing and lecture capture codec
|Focal Length||4.7 to 94mm|
|Zoom Ratio||20x (Optical)
|Aperture||f/1.6 to 3.5|
|Minimum Object Distance (M.O.D.)||300mm (Wide)
|Horizontal View Angle||60° (Wide)|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC|
|Dimension L x W x H||6.9" x 7.3 x 7.2" (174 x 186 x 182.7 mm)|
|Weight||4.4 lb (2 Kg)|
|Package Weight||8.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.5 x 10.7 x 10.6"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.