Livestream Studio HD51
The Livestream Studio HD51 Live Production Switcher is an all-in-one, broadcast-quality, 5-input switcher with pre-installed Livestream Studio production software. Connect up to five HDMI or professional HD-SDI cameras and stream to in-venue screens or to the web using the built-in HD multi-bitrate encoder. The HD51 is built to perform with a 3.2 GHZ six-core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive capable of recording four simultaneous isolated (ISO) recordings or 20 hours of broadcast-quality HD video. The HD51 can be rack-mounted in 2U of rack space using the included accessories, making it suitable for studios, production facilities, live venues, and production trucks. Also included is a twelve month telephone support plan, a configurable, color-coded Livestream production keyboard, a mouse with mousepad, and power cord.
The HD51 is designed to broadcast television SMPTE and color sampling standards, supporting formats up to 1080p30/25 and 1080i60/50 and featuring 10-bit 4:2:2 video and 24-bit 48 kHz audio processing. Five Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorders provide support for five inputs sources, with each input available as HDMI or HD-SDI. A Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor provides an HDMI and HD-SDI output. Two remote camera sources, such as a live feed from your Livestream account and a remote computer desktop, as also supported, providing a total of seven live inputs. The HD51 supports embedded audio from SDI and HDMI input sources, as well as analog audio via a 1/8" input. Audio monitoring is available via a 1/8" output.
The pre-installed Livestream Studio live production software provides a full field rate multiview that displays all live inputs, graphics, and media players in real-time. The multiview features audio monitoring for each input and audio PPM overlay with peak hold on all inputs and outputs. The integrated NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Commercial Series graphics card lets you extend your display to two additional monitors via HDMI and DVI connectors. In terms of graphics, two layers can be overlayed and mixed with transparency. Add text, images, live picture-in-picture, countdown graphics, and more.
- Built-In Multiview
- Monitor all your cameras in real-time thanks to the built-in multiviewer. The multiviewer features on-screen full field rate multiview of all live inputs, Preview, Program Out, two GFX and two DDR, and Audio PPM overlay with peak hold feature on all inputs and outputs. The layout is resizeable to allow for hiding of all controls to maximize multiview screens.
- Monitor on External Screens
- The built-in NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Commercial Series graphics card lets you extend the multiview to two additional screens via DVI and HDMI connectors.
- Live Transitions
- Cut, dissolve, or select from a collection of SMPTE wipes, with feathering and positioning control. Fade time durations can be manually adjusted in frames via the on-screen T-BAR or keyboard shortcuts.
- Built-In Audio Mixer
- The integrated multi-channel audio mixer features mix automation, SDI and HDMI embedded audio, level monitoring, peak warnings, as well as channel grouping. The incorporated video switcher follow feature supports audio crossfade when fading between two video sources. The HD51 also supports the use of external audio mixers.
- Audio Input Options
- The HD51 supports embedded audio via HD-SDI or HDMI inputs. You can also bring in separate analog audio using the 1/8" input, or from any USB audio device.
- Built-In Graphics Editor
- The 2-channel graphics generator is built-in the GUI and allows you add text, transparent images, live picture-in-picture video, countdowns, and a range of graphic effects including drop shadows, borders, crops, and more. Create templates to quickly change sport scores, lower third text, or other graphic elements on-the-fly.
- Downstream Key Overlays
- Overlays graphics as layers on top of your program mix with transparency. This is ideal for adding corner bugs, sport cording, lower thirds, picture-in-picture, and other broadcast graphics.
- Composite up to five live audio/video sources together within the graphics editor. Add a simple second camera angle, a scoreboard cam, or even a broadcast network 4-person live chat over an animated background video.
- Media Recording (With ISO Recording)
- Record your program output in broadcast quality MJPEG to an AVI file for archive and editing later in your NLE software, or for playback directly within one of the Livestream Studio media players. The HD51 supports up to four simultaneous isolated recordings (ISO). Choose from clean graphics-free video, video with graphics, as well as any live camera input. You can also open the files being recorded in the media players to trim and replay segments from your live show without stopping the recording.
- Livestream Studio Media Player
- Add recorded material to your program quickly and easily with the two media players built-in to Livestream Studio. You can import popular media formats such as H.264 video, MP3 and WAV audio), build playlists, loop clips, and auto-play on transition. You can also scrub through footage and trim clips down for broadcast. When working with clips that do not match your project settings, the built-in transcoder is available for file conversion. You can even get basic instant-replay functionality by loading an ISO recording into the media player.
- The HD51 supports four simultaneous recordings. Record up to 20 hours of 1080i video at 100 Mbps in AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio to the internal 1TB hard drive. Interlacing and "Time of Day" timecode are supported. Recording is fully compatible with Blackmagic Design Media Express and Adobe Premiere.
- Remote Camera
- Desktop: Broadcast a remote computer desktop video and audio as a Livestream Studio input via your local Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Full motion and audio are supported.
Cloud: Downlink live feeds from your Livestream accounts and use it as a remote live source in your program mix.
- Integrated Live Streaming Encoder
- Livestream Studio comes with a built-in H.264/AAC multi-bitrate live streaming encoder. You can stream HD video directly to Livestream, UStream, YouTube Live, or any RTMP-compatible server or CDN (Wowza Media Server, Akami, Flash Media Server). Also supported is the ZiXi streaming protocol and 1080p streaming when using custom quality settings.
- Stream to Any Device
- Livestream supports simultaneous output to desktop browsers, Roku connected TVs, and iOS/Android devices through a combination of Flash, adaptive bitrate HLS, and RTSP streaming protocols.
- Live Video Output
- Output your live program via SDI or HDMI to large format in-venue screens, broadcast networks, or complement your workflow using external video hardware such as graphics generators, encoders, and recorders.
- Tally Light
- Use the tally light integration to let your talent and camera operators know which source is live and which source is coming next. The HD51 supports tally devices from MetaSETZ.
- Mid-Roll Ad Insertion
- With an optional Livestream Platform Enterprise account, you can add your Google DFP ID to add mid-roll advertising to your live streams. Simply press the "Insert Advertisement" button.
- Livestream Keyboard and Mouse Included
- Use the included Livestream keyboard to quickly access essential functions and features. The keyboard works with all Livestream Studio products. A Livestream mouse and mousepad are also included.
|Built-In Video Input/Output Cards||4 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder
1 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor
|Video Card||5 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder 1 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor|
|Input||5 x HDMI
5 x HD/SD-SDI
2 x Remote cameras (desktop capture or live feeds)
1 x 1/8" analog audio
|Output||1 x SDI
1 x HDMI
1 x 1/8" analog audio
1 x DVI
1 x HDMI
|Embedded Audio Input||6 stereo or 48 mono inputs|
|Media Sources||2 x DDRs (video clip playback with built-in transcoder)
2 x GFX (graphics)
2 x Color bars / background color
|Video Switcher/Mixer||1 x M/E with no upstream keyer|
|Supported Formats||HD: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, and 1080i60
SD: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 525/23.98 NTSC
|Recording Format||AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio|
|Recording Capacity||Approx. 20 hours at 1080i with recorder set at 100 Mbps MJPED AVI(using 1TB built-in HDD)|
|Playback Media Formats||GFX: JPEG or PNG image files (PNG images fully adjustable in transparency)
DDR: AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio, DV video, WMV (7/8/9), H.264 (.mov and .avi), MPEG4 Part 2 (.mov and .avi), MPEG4 V1/V2 (.mov and .avi), AAC, MP3
|Live Streaming||Live HD streaming via Gigabit/100/10 built-in Ethernet
Presets in up to HD 720p
Multiple simultaneous bitrates
Mobile quality for playback over 3G on mobile devices (iPhone / Android)
Integrated live streaming to RTMP compatible servers/services
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)|
|CPU||Intel Sandy Bridge-E Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz Six-Core processor
12 MB L3 cache, 130 W, Socket LGA 2011
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Commercial Series PCIe|
|Storage||1 TB Western Digital Red SATA 2.5" internal hard drive, 7200 rpm|
|RAM||8 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM, mom-ECC (4x 2 GB DIMM triple-channel configuration)|
|Processing||Video: 4:2:2, 10-bit color (REC 601, REC 709)
Audio: 48 kHz, 24-bit REF IN/Genlock (Requires genlocking the two Blackmagic Design cards via two separate connectors)
|Rack Height||2 RU|
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||14.0 x 17.0 x 3.5" (35.6 x 43.2 x 8.9 cm)|
|Weight||13.2 lb (6.0 kg)|
|Package Weight||22.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.5 x 17.8 x 11.6"|
Livestream Studio HD51 Live Production Switcher
Livestream Studio Keyboard
Livestream Studio Keyboard
Blackmagic Design Cards Documentation & Driver CD
1-Year Limited Warranty
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends