IDX DUO-C190 Large Capacity 185Wh Lithium-Ion V-Mount Battery
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
One of the largest long lasting V-Mount batteries available in the IDX range, the DUO C190 provides the longevity and stamina necessary in todays cinema camera market. The IDX DUO-C190 is the ideal compact battery solution for digital cinema cameras and camera stabilizer systems where long runtimes are required. With its ultra-robust 185Wh capacity and compact 2.3lb design, the DUO-C190 can provide mobile power to cine-style cameras such as the ARRI ALEXA Mini and RED Weapon effortlessly for extended periods at a time. The DUO-C190 also includes two on-battery D-Taps and USB outputs to power accessories such as monitors, lights, wireless receivers, tablets, phones and more!
Camera Run Times - see here.
- 185Wh capacity
- The worlds most compact 185Wh Lithium Ion battery (2.3lbs in weight & 2.32 inches in depth)
- Capable of handling up to 11A/120W loads
- (1) 50W D-Tap Advanced Output (unregulated) – D-Tap Output with the added ability to charge battery using low-cost D-Tap Charger (coming soon from IDX)
- (1) 50W D-Tap Output (unregulated)
- (1) 5V USB output (auto shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity)
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs
- Battery circuit protection ensures the DUO-C190 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the DUO-C190 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- 12V auto cut-off prevents over-discharging (while load is applied)
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount Battery chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
|Package Weight||2.54 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.0 x 4.4 x 2.8"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.