IDX 96WH Lithium Ion Battery for Sony BP-U Mount Cameras (BPU90 Alternative)
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
- 96Wh Lithium-Ion
- For Sony FS5, FS7, PMW Series Cameras
- Built-In D-Tap Advanced Output
- Built-In D-Tap Output, USB Output
- 4-LED Power Gauge
- Charges in IDX and Sony Chargers
- Over-Charge, Over-Discharge Protection
- Overcurrent Protection at High Loads
|Mount / Series Type||Sony BP-U Series|
|Capacity (Wh)||96 Wh|
|Amp-Hours||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Output Voltage||14.4 VDC|
|Maximum Load||70 W, 6.4 A|
|Accessory Port||1 x D-Tap Advanced
1 x D-Tap
1 x USB
|Maximum Load (Accessory Port)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|USB Output||5 V, 2.3 A|
|Charging Voltage||16.8 VDC|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 122°F / -20 to 50°C|
|Charging Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Discharging Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||1.6 x 4.1 x 2.7" / 41.5 x 104.6 x 69.5 mm|
|Weight||0.53 lb / 240 g|
|Package Weight||1.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.7 x 3.2 x 2.1"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.