Blackmagic DeckLink Duo 2 | BDLKDUO2
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Video-editing Capture Card
Independent SDI Inputs & Outputs
2 SDI Inputs, Supports SD & HD 10 bit
2 SDI Outputs, Supports SD & HD 10 bit
Independent Capture & Playback Streams
Common Tri-Sync/Black Burst Reference
Uses a Single PCI Express Slot
Supports Mac, Windows, & Linux
With four bi-directional SDI interfaces, the Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 is a versatile video I/O card for professional video workflows. Since each SDI interface can be configured to be either an input or an output, a computer with this card installed can be purposed as a media play-out system, a multi-screen digital signage server, a live keyer, a real-time multi-channel capture system, or a combination of the above to fit your specific workflow of the moment. A reference input is also available for syncing with other studio equipment.
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time
- HD Down Conversion: Built-in, high quality software down converter from HD to SD on output. Down converted SD selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and center cut 4:3 styles.
- HD Up Conversion: Built-in, high quality software up conversion from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on input. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom and 16:9 zoom
- Cross Conversion: Built-in, high quality hardware cross conversion from 720HD to 1080HD, 1080HD to 720HD on playback
- Real Time Effects Support: Final Cut Pro X internal effects, Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects, Avid Media Composer internal effects
- Software Compatibility
- The DeckLink Duo 2 interfaces with many popular NLE, DAW, and professional software programs including:
- Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve, Fusion 8
- Apple: Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe: Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC
- Avid: Media Composer, Pro Tools
- Stienberg: Cubase, Nuendo
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.