Decimator2 (Miniature (3G/HD/SD)-SDI to HDMI with De-Embedded Analogue Audio)
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
DECIMATOR 2 EXTREMELY LOW COST & MINIATURE
Simultaneously Scales (3G/HD/SD)-SDI to both HDMI and NTSC/PAL with De-Embedded Analogue Audio
Auto detects 3G, HD or SD (26 Formats in total) and can handle switching of synchronous sources
• Simultaneous scaling on both the HDMI and Composite outputs with a maximum delay of 1 input frame
• HDMI output with optional full scaling and aspect ratio conversion.
• Down-converted Composite output
- NTSC or PAL is selectable for 3G/HD inputs
- SD will be passed unchanged.
- Low latency 3G/HD to SD Down-conversion with
ARC (Aspect Ratio Conversion) of either:
- i) 16:9 to 16:9 Anamorphic
- ii) 16:9 to 4:3 Letterbox
iii) 16:9 to 4:3 Centre Cut (Crop to 4:3)
- Full 10-bit data path and multipoint interpolation
- 16 times over-sampling for Composite Output
- Passes EIA-708/608 Closed Captions to the Composite Output
- Full 16-Channel Audio metering displayed on the HDMI output
- Any of the 4 audio groups individually selectable
- Vertical or Horizontal Bars
- AES/EBU, VU, Extended VU, BBC, EBU, DIN and NORDIC
- Bar & Float, Bar only or Float only
- Transparency adjustment
- Separate Bar and Float Ballistics control
- Adjustable Reference level
- Red, Yellow and Green Range adjustment
- Bar thickness adjustment
- Margin adjustment
- De-Embedded Analogue Audio is output on
2 x RCA connectors at -10dBu = -20dBFS.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Active Loop-Through Output
- Adjustable Graticules Generator displayed on the HDMI output
- Separate enables for Safe Action, Safe Title and Centre Cross
- Adjustable position for either Safe Action or Safe Title
- Adjustable colours for Safe Action, Safe Title and Centre Cross
- Text Overlays displayed on the HDMI output with:
- Adjustable Foreground and Background colours
- Adjustable 16 character text
- Current input format status
- External Dipswitch Configuration
- USB port for control and firmware updates
- Locking DC Power Socket
- The following is also included with the unit:
Power Supply, HDMI Cable, USB Cable and Mounting Bracket
3G - SMPTE 424 Mb/s 2.97 and 2.967 Gb/s
HD - SMPTE 292 Mb/s 274 Mb/s 296 Mb/s 1.485 and 1.435 Gb/s
1080i: 60/59.94/50 Hz
1080p/psf: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
720p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
SD - SMPTE 259 Mb/s 270 Mb/s
|Inputs||SD/HD/3G-SDI: 1 x BNC
Note: Conditional Maximum Equalization cable length of 400M for SDI, 200M for HD-SDI and 100M 3G-SDI using Belden 1694A
|Outputs||SD/HD/3G-SDI: 1 x BNC (loop through output)
SD-Composite: 1 x BNC (NTSC/PAL compatible)
HDMI: 1 x Type A (full size)
Analog Audio: 2 x RCA Jack(2-dBFS=-10dBu)
|LED Status Indicators||Power
|Power||5 to 24 VDC, 5W
|Dimensions||3.5 x 2.8 x 0.9" / 90 x 71 x 23 mm|
|Package Weight||1.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.2 x 6.2 x 2.6"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.