Decimator MD-HX (HDMI/SDI Cross Converter) with Scaling and Frame Rate Conversion
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Decimator MD-HX | HDMI/SDI cross conversion unit.
- HDMI & 3G-SDI Input
- Converts HDMI to SDI & SDI to HDMI
- Upscales/Downscales, Converts Frame Rate
- HDMI, 2 x SDI Loop Through & 2 x SDI Out
- 14 Different Conversion Modes
- LCD Info Screen with Button Controls
- Threaded Locking Power Connector
- The MD-HX is a truly portable converter, that incorporates our new easy to use LCD and button control system. This gives you easy access to all of the amazing features that have been unavailable without a computer until now. The days of having to play with annoying dip switches or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting are gone.
- This unit also includes:
- USB port for control and firmware updates
- Metal Thread Locking DC Power Socket
- Power Supply, HDMI Cable and USB Cable
- Includes the same Down Up Cross Converter from our multi-award winning MD-DUCC, allowing either the HDMI or SDI input to be scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
- Includes 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. Output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2.
- The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
Robust Aluminium Case
- Features the following 14 modes:
- SDI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
- SDI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
- SDI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled SDI IN to HDMI OUT
- SDI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
- HDMI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
- HDMI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
- HDMI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled SDI IN to HDMI OUT
- HDMI IN to SDI OUT and Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
- Scaled SDI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
- Scaled SDI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
- Scaled SDI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
- Scaled HDMI IN to SDI OUT and SDI IN to HDMI OUT
- Scaled HDMI IN to SDI OUT and HDMI IN to HDMI OUT
- Scaled HDMI IN to HDMI and SDI OUT
SDI FORMATS 3G:SMPTE 424M@2.97 and 2.967Gb/s
HD:SMPTE 292M/274M/296M@1.485 and 1.435Gb/s
LCD / BUTTON
- SDI output source from HDMI IN, SDI IN, Scaler
- SDI output 1 is loop
- HDMI output type and source from HDMI IN, SDI IN, Scaler
- Scaler source, reference, format and Aspect Controls
- Audio pair routing for HDMI and SDI output
- LCD backlight off time
- Back to Status time
INPUTS • 1 x HDMI input
- 1 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI input
OUTPUTS • 1 x HDMI
- 2 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI Active Loop-through or addition outputs
- 2 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs
POWER • +5V to +32V DC
- Positive Centre Pin
DIMENSIONS 79.5mm x 123mm x 29.5mm (3.1” x 4.8” x 1.2”)
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.