Blackmagic Mini Converter - SDI Distribution 4K
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
The Mini Converter SDI Distribution 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to distribute a Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI signal to eight SDI devices simultaneously. It automatically detects the input signal type, re-clocks it, and its eight outputs automatically match the SDI input video format. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post production, and professional AV applications.
Using 6G-SDI technology, the Mini Converter supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) at up to 30 fps and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24 fps, as well as SD, HD, and 3G-SDI signals. It supports all SDI-related transmission features, including embedded audio, ancillary data, and even handles ASI signals - asynchronous signals that carry multiple compressed programs that can be at varying transmission speeds. The Mini Converter's settings are controlled using the built-in DIP switches or via USB using the included software for Max OS X or Windows computers. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated. For powering the device, a 12V power supply is included with international socket adapters.
- Additional Features
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 sampling and color precision
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling
- Compliant with SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, and SMPTE 425M standards
- Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI Input
- 8x Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI Outputs
- Re-Clocked Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Ancillary Data & Embedded Audio
- Supports ASI Signals
- Control via DIP Switches or Software
- USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
|Video Input||1 x 6G-SDI|
|Video Output||8 x 6G-SDI|
|Multi-Rate Support||Auto detection of SD, HD, or 6G SDI signals|
NTSC 525/29.97 and 525/23.98
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, and SMPTE 425M|
|SDI Video Rates||Switchable between SD, HD, and 6G SDI|
|SDI Video Sampling||4:2:2 and 4:4:4|
|SDI Audio Sampling||24-bit, 48 kHz|
|SDI Color Precision||4:2:2 and 4:4:4|
|SDI Color Space||YUV and RGB|
|SDI Auto Switching||Automatically detects SD, HD, or 6G-SDI|
|Settings Control||DIP switches or USB software for Mac PS X and Windows|
|Firmware Upgradeable||Via USB 2.0|
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Power Consumption||4.8 W|
|Operational Voltage Range||12 to 30 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104° F (0 to 40 ° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 113° F (-20 to 45 ° C)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||4.80 x 3.63 x 0.90" (12.19 x 9.22 x 2.29 cm)|
|Weight||11.88 oz (336.79 g)|
|Package Weight||1.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.7 x 5.4 x 2.7"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.