Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K Pro Shooters | Vizcom Bundle Kit 1
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Save over $1000 (on list pricing) when you purchase the Vizcom URSA Mini Pro Bundle (Kit 1). Total value $12,300 Inc GST
We've packaged together the following items so you can take advantage of the savings.
1x Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K EF Mount
1x Blackmagic Mini Shoulder Kit
1x Blackmagic V-Lock Battery Back Plate
2x IDX Large V Lock DUO-95 Batteries (2x DTAP Output, 1x USB Output)
1x IDX VL-2X 2 Channel Sequential V-Mount battery Charger
1x Transcend 128GB CFast 2.0 Media Card
1x Sandisk CFast 2.0 Reader
Highlights of the URSA Mini Pro
- 4.6K Super-35mm CMOS Sensor
- 4608 x 2592 Video up to 60p
- CinemaDNG and ProRes 444 & 422 Recording
- Full Set of External Controls
- 2/4/6-Stop ND Filter Wheel
- Dual CFast 2.0 and SD Memory Card Slots
- 12G-SDI Output, Timecode and REF Input
- 2 XLR Audio Inputs with Phantom Power
- Interchangeable Lens Mounts
- Magnesium Alloy Body
Transcend Cfast 2.0
- 128GB Capacity
- 510 MB/s Read Speed
- 370 MB/s Write Speed
- MLC NAND Flash Chips
- Designed for 4K & Full HD Cinematography
- Built-In Error Correcting Code (ECC)
- RecoveRx Photo Recovery Software
|Screen Type||LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Resolution||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||8.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.0 x 10.0 x 8.0"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.