Blackmagic Up / Down / Cross HD
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
The Blackmagic Mini Converter UpDownCross HD is a full standards converter that lets you convert any SD or HD video format to any other SD or HD video format! You get both SDI and HDMI inputs and outputs, along with reference input for built in re‑sync, high quality Teranex conversion algorithms, automatic audio delay for perfect AV sync, international power supply and more!
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Up/Down/Cross Conversion
- 1 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI Input
- 2 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI Outputs & 1 x Loopout
- 1 x HDMI Input & 1 x HDMI Output
- Support Signals up to 1080p60
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Automatic, Multirate Support
- Reference Input & Reclocking
- Control via DIP Switches or Software
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
1024 x 768
800 x 600
640 x 480
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Operation Voltage||6 to 36 VDC|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Physical & Environmental|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 90%, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||5.32 x 3.63 x 0.9" / 13.5 x 9.2 x 2.3 cm|
|Weight||8.7 oz / 247 g|
|Package Weight||1.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.8 x 5.5 x 2.7"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.