Blackmagic Design Duplicator 4K | HYPERD/VDUP25/12G
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Duplicate and export your live events instantly to the 25 SD card slots in Standard Definition, HD or even UHD 4K. Perfect for live music events, theatre, tourism and much more! SD cards are now inexpensive, lightweight and lighting fast to write too. Throw out your DVD duplicator and CD burner, this is the future! In order to maintain quality and efficient file sizes, the Blackmagic Duplicator employs the use of the friendly H265 codec.
- Compact Scalable Design
- The Blackmagic Duplicator 4K features a realtime H.265 encoder and 25 SD card recorders that are miniaturized into a single rack unit design. The machined metal design is durable, lightweight, and small enough to take on the road. That means you can duplicate content right where you're recording and sell it. The front panel has an LCD display for status, and professional broadcast connections such as 12G-SDI with loop through and RS-422 deck control are on the rear so you can connect multiple units together inside a standard 19" rack and record more cards at the same time.
- Solo Work
- For the many events that require only a single camera and operator, the Duplicator 4K saves time and effort. If you're working alone, you can still produce multiple copies and sell content right off the bat. Simply plug the SDI output from your camera into the duplicator, start shooting and the Blackmagic Duplicator 4K will automatically start encoding and making copies. The Blackmagic Duplicator 4K recognizes the SDI start/stop commands from the camera so it automatically starts and stops recording along with the camera.
- Single File Recording
- The Blackmagic Duplicator 4K includes an Append Record button that lets you seamlessly combine recordings from different parts of an event into a single file. For example, if you are recording events that have natural breaks, like weddings with a ceremony and reception in different locations, the Blackmagic Duplicator 4K can automatically append the recordings all into a single file. This makes it easier for viewers to watch because they only have to play back a single movie.
- Simultaneous Card Formatting
- With the Blackmagic Duplicator 4K you can easily load and format all 25 cards from the front panel at the same time, rather than formatting them one at a time on your computer. At the end of the event you can take cards out as you sell them, and because the cards are re-usable, you can simply reformat and record over the unsold cards at your next event.
|I/O||1 x SD/HD/3G/6G/12G-SDI BNC input
1 x SDI BNC loop output (matches input)
1 x SD/HD/UHD optical input
1 x SD/HD/UHD optical output
1 x RS422 D-sub input
1 x RS422 D-sub output
1 x USB 2.0
1 x 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet
|Format Support||UHD 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
1080i60 720p50/59.94 NTSC
Chroma subsampling: 4:2:0
|Display||320 x 240 LCD|
|OS Support||Mac OS 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
Windows 8.1, 10
|Power Requirements||IEC connector with fuse
|Environmental||Operating temperature: 41 to 122°F / 5 to 50°C Storage temperature: -4 to 122°:F / -20 to 50°C Relative humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||19 x 7.8 x 1.75" / 483 x 198 x 44 mm
|Weight||4.4 lb / 2 kg|
|Package Weight||5.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.5 x 11.0 x 3.5"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.