Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel | DV/RES/BBPNLMINI
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
SHIPPING SOON, ORDER NOW!
At last - an affordable Davinci control surface from Blackmagic Design, 3 professional weighted trackballs, two and a variety of physical buttons for quickly navigating and switching tools within Davinci Resolve. The Davinci Resolve Mini Panel is perfect for for independent editors, colourists and the like. Easily portable so you can take on set, create looks quickly and toggle between LOG and offset colour correction.
DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel
The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel is a compact panel that’s packed with a massive combination of features and controls! Like the micro panel, you get three professional trackballs along with a variety of buttons for switching tools, adding color correctors and navigating your node tree. It also features two color LCD screens that display menus, controls and parameter settings for the selected tool, along with direct access buttons that let you go direct to the menus for specific DaVinci features. The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel is ideal for editors and colorists that need to regularly switch between editing and color grading, or for freelance colorists that need to take their panel with them when moving between facilities! The mini panel is also great for colorists working on location shoots, for corporate and event videographers, houses of worship and more!
A compact professional hardware control panel featuring 3 high resolution weighted trackballs, 12 control knobs for essential tools and an upper deck with two 5” screens, 8 soft knobs and 8 soft buttons, and dedicated keys for switching tools, working with nodes, grabbing stills, navigating the timeline and more!
- 3 x High Resolution Track Balls
- 12 Primary Correction Control Knobs
- 18 Navigation and Transport Keys
- Dedicated Feature Buttons
- 2 x LCD Information Display Screens
- Backlit and Illuminated Buttons
- USB Type-C and Ethernet Interface
- Supports Mac and Windows
- Supports Select Linux Installations
- USB 3.0 Type-A to Type-C Cable Included
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
IDX Bundle - 2x IDX CUE-D95 Batteries + VL-2X 2-CHANNEL SEQUENTIAL QUICK CHARGER WITH AC ADAPTOR
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.