Blackmagic ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Panel
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
The Blackmagic Design ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Panel is a perfect companion to a professional live switcher, such as Blackmagic Design's ATEM 2 M/E Production Switcher (not included). With a broad field populated by high-quality buttons, knobs, T-bars, and a 3-axis joystick, you'll be able to customize your panel's operation to your exact needs and preferences – without compromise.
Complex, multi-layer productions deserve a versatile panel, and the ATEM 2 M/E certainly fits the bill for live broadcast events. All controls are at your fingertips, so you can instantly command the switcher to switch cameras and execute transitions, fades, DVE effects, and more. This 37" wide panel gives you plenty of elbow room in which to operate.
The ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Panel connects to a switcher via 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, and there's loop-through Ethernet for connecting to another panel or to a media-management computer. The panel receives firmware updates via its USB input.
- Tri-color LED crosspoint buttons – 20 direct crosspoints and 40 shifted crosspoints
- High-contrast RGB bitmap crosspoint labels
- LCD bitmap buttons for menu control
- On-air indicator
- Transition preview, with transition rate display
Professional Panel for Live Switcher
High-Quality Buttons / Knobs / Controls
Ethernet Connection to Switcher
Loop Output for Ethernet
USB Input for Firmware Updates
Aerospace-Certified Embedded OS
Tri-Color LED Crosspoint Buttons
RGB Bitmap Crosspoint Labels
Redundant Power Supply
|Connections||10/100/1000 BaseT with loop output for additional control panels or computers
1 x USB for firmware updates
|Buttons||Tri-color LED crosspoint buttons (20 direct crosspoints; 40 shifted crosspoints) with high-contrast RGB bitmap labels
LCD bitmap buttons for menu control
Next transition selectors: BKG, Key1 - Key2 (per M/E)
DSK transition selectors: Auto, Cut, Tie/Pvw
|Controls||3-axis joystick, numeric keypad, 2x fader bars|
|Operating System||Aerospace-certified embedded OS|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.8 x 37.27 x 14.14" (120 x 947 x 359mm)
Cutout HxWxD: 4.8 x 36.27 x 16.67" (120 x 921 x 423mm)
|Weight||33.6 lb (15.25 kg)|
|Package Weight||47.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||42.0 x 20.6 x 10.0"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.