Amimon Connex HD Wireless Video Transmission Set
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Whereas traditional 5.8G analog systems limit you to SD resolution, with the CONNEX Wireless HD Video Link for UAVs from Amimon , you will be able to view a live, near-zero latency, feed from a UAV-mounted camera at up to 1080p60 resolution. Suitable for monitoring, FPV, and gimbal operation, the system features a range of up to 3300' line-of-sight (depending on conditions). It incorporates an S.BUS relay so that gimbal controls for S.BUS-compatible gimbals can be relayed to back to the aircraft (gimbal remote available separately), and can display OSD data from MAVLINK telemetry modules (telemetry system available separately). The video transmission in encrypted to help prevent eavesdropping. The transmitter can link to up to four receivers, for example allowing the pilot and camera operator to each have their own monitor or FPV goggles (additional receivers available separately).
Cables and mounting hardware are included. The air unit is designed to power from the flight battery, while the ground unit includes an AC adapter. The ground unit can also power from a separately available 7 to 19 VDC source for added flexibility in the field.
- Plug & Fly
- CONNEX is designed to setup and get you working out of the box - no complicated binding procedures here
- Full HD Resolution
- Unlike analog systems, which limit you to SD resolution, the digital CONNEXT system provides support for up to 1080p60
- Virtually no Latency
- Featuring less than 1 ms of latency, the CONNEX does not buffer or hold your video, so that you can see and control what's happening live. Use CONNEX video to help you fly, aim the camera, or operate the gimbal
- 5.8G ISM Band Operation
- CONNEX uses the 5.1 to 5.8 GHz frequency range to avoid interfering with aircraft control systems, which are usually 2.4 GHz. Automatic Frequency Selection (AFS) will choose the best available channel to be used, and will move seamlessly to an alternative channel on-the-fly if needed
- Gimbal Control
- CONNEX is able to relay the control signal for an S.BUS-based gimbal mounted on the UAV. Using Futaba S.BUS from the remote control, you can use CONNEX to simultaneously get video from the drone and control the gimbal on it
- OSD (On-Screen Display) Overlay
- CONNEX On-Screen-Display (OSD) is a great way to see your flight status. The OSD shows both information about your wireless link status, and MAVLINK-based telemetry from your UAV flight controller
Note: MAVLINK telemetry system required to supply OSD data (available separately)
- Encrypted Transmission
- CONNEX employs AES128 for the video encryption and RSA1024 for key exchange to help ensure no one unauthorized is able to intercept your video feed.
- True full HD 1080P at 60fps
- Up to 3,300ft / 1,000m range (Line of Sight)
- Zero latency, real-time video
- Extremely resilient 5GHz. digital link with AFS
- Encrypted and secured
- Built-in OSD view (MAVLInk based telemetry)
- Plug-and-Fly, out of the box setup and operation
|Range||3300' / 1000m (outdoor; line-of-sight)|
|Latency||> 1 ms|
|Video Formats Supported|
|Resolutions||1080p: 60, 50, 30, 25, 24
1080i: 60, 50<br? 720p:="" 60,="" 50<br=""> 525i: 60 (NTSC)
|OSD Support||MAVLINK telemetry-based|
1 x mini HDMI
1 x HDMI (Type A)
2 x MMCX
5 x SMA
8 to 26 VDC (3S to 6S)
7 to 19 VDC
|Operating Temperature||32 to 113°F / 0 to 45°C|
4 x 2.5 x 0.6" / 102 x 63.6 x 15.6 mm
5.1 x 3.5 x 0.8" / 129 x 89 x 20 mm
4.6 oz / 130 g
9.2 oz / 260 g
|Package Weight||3.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.2 x 6.3 x 4.7"|
Air Unit (Transmitter)
- TX Cable Antennas
- Antenna Mounting Accessories
- Micro HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable
- S.BUS Cable
- Telemetry Cable
- Power Cable
- Micro-USB Cable
- Mounting Plate
Ground Unit (Receiver)
- Standard HDMI Cable
- AC Power Adapter and Cable
- BUS Trainer Port Cable
- RX Antenna
- Micro-USB Cable
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
IDX Bundle - 2x IDX CUE-D95 Batteries + VL-2X 2-CHANNEL SEQUENTIAL QUICK CHARGER WITH AC ADAPTOR
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.