Free Freight (for the Month of June 2018)
To celebrate the great deals and savings available for the month of June (the end of financial year), Vizcom Technologies is offering free standard freight on purchases over $200 inc GST made via Vizcom's online webstore at shop.vizcom.com.au.
Terms and Conditions
1. Free delivery applies to orders with a value over $200 (Inc. GST) made online at shop.vizcom.com.au, up until 30th June 2018.
2. Free delivery only available to Australia mainland and Tasmania, excluding remote locations.
3. Free delivery does not apply to goods that are classified by Vizcom Technologies as ‘bulky or heavy’ items (e.g. 5 metre Gib arm, Crane or 30 x 20kg Cine Tripods headed for Tasmania or the remote outback aka middle-of-nowhere).
4. Once an item is placed in the shopping cart, and it is over the value of $200, the user will have the option to select the free freight option. In rear cases, where the goods are overweight or extremely large, one of our representatives will call you to notify you of any freight charges applicable (see point 5).
5. In regards to the rare case of any additional freight charges, once the order has been submitted, if our freight costs are substantially higher for extremely large items, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss an additional delivery charge. A full refund will be issued if you choose not to accept the additional charge.
6. Vizcom Technologies does not charge for orders picked up from our WA Headquarters, 10 Leeway Court, Osborne Park.
7. Free freight is standard road freight from either Australia Post or Toll Couriers or whoever we deem most cost effective.
8. For items that are out of stock (eg, the new FS5 Mark II or some newly announced products) you will be notified, if you have paid for you order in full in the month of June and the product is not available in Australia until after June, you will still qualify for free freight when your product arrives into our dispatch warehouse, even if that is later than June 30.