Lumens VC-G30 HD 15x Optical Zoom 3GSDI/DVI PTZ Camera
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
Lumes VCG30 high quality PTZ camera features a top shelf sensor for an affordable price. Not to mention simultaneous output of almost any connection type you need for your video production (3G-SDI, DVI, Component). Perfect for church or worship applications, live events and concerts, or controlled environments where a camera operator just isn't viable. The advantages of a high quality sensor mean the ability to challenging handle low-light environments with ease.
- High Quality 1/2.8" 2MP Sony CMOS Sensor
- Full HD 1080p supported high definition signal output format
- Simultaneous outputs (3G-SDI, DVI, Component, C-Video image output)
- High frame rate supporting 60 frames per second
- Up to 128 user-defined preset modes to allow ease-of-use in all environments
- 180 times variable zoom ratio (15x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom)
- Maximum horizontal/vertical speed of rotation: 120 degrees/ second
- Exclusive 2D/3D noise reduction technology
- Compatible with major video conferencing and lecture capture codec
|Image Sensor||1/2.8" 2 MP CMOS|
|Video Output||1080p 60/50 fps
1080i 60/50 fps
1080p 30/25 fps
720p 60/50 fps
720p 30/25 fps
|Angle||Panning: -170 to +170°
Tilting: -30 to 90°
HD: Component, DVI, 3G-SDI
SD: CVBS (C-Video)
|Camera Control||Interface/Protocol: RS-232 / RS-422|
|Video S/N Ratio||>50 dB|
|Shutter Speed||1/1 to 1/10,000 sec|
|Focal Length||f = 4.7 to 70.5 mm|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||63°|
|Aperture||f1.8 to 3.0|
|Minimum Illumination||5 lux|
|Minimum Object Distance||Wide to Tele: 3.9 to 39.3" (10.0 to 100.0 cm)|
|Gain Control||Auto, manual|
|White Balance||Auto, indoor, outdoor, one-push, manual|
|Exposure Control||Auto, manual|
|Focus System||Auto, manual|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||6.9 x 7.3 x 7.2" (175.2 x 185.4 x 182.8 mm)|
|Weight||4.4 lb (1.9 kg)|
|Package Weight||8.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.5 x 10.7 x 10.5"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.