IDX Bundle - 2x IDX CUE-D95 Batteries + VL-2X 2-CHANNEL SEQUENTIAL QUICK CHARGER WITH AC ADAPTOR
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
2x IDX CUE-D95 Battery + 1x VL-2X Charger
91Wh Li-ion V-Mount Battery with D-Tap output
CUE-D95 is IDX’s most economical Li-ion V-Mount battery in the 90-100Wh battery class. With a capacity of 91Wh and a maximum discharge rate of 6.3A/76W, the CUE-D95 is ideal for small to midsize cameras. The CUE-D95 comes equipped with a built-in D-Tap connector capable of taking a 50W load for powering ancillary accessories. Built to the highest standards of quality and reliability, the CUE-D95 features a new internal pack design, which cradles each cell securely to enhance the reliability and safety of the battery.
- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety.
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo, the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells.
- 91Wh capacity with the ability to handle 6.3A / 76W loads
- 1 D-Tap DC output (unregulated) connector capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum draw of 76W.
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs are located on the side for a quick and accurate capacity readout.
- Weighing only 1.76 lbs., the CUE-D95 is compact and durable, ideal for small to mid sized cameras and accessories.
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D95 is fully protected against common causes of misuse, guarding against over-charge, over-discharge, and over-current.
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the CUE-D95 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market.
- Unrestricted spare CUE-D95 batteries are approved for carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations. For further clarification please contact IDX.
- The CUE-D95 is fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and
The VL-2X delivers slim, lightweight 2-channel charging with the added advantage of an integrated 36W power supply. With a new fanless design, the VL-2X also delivers high power charging without the noise of a typical quick charger. The VL-2X is a multi-chemistry charger for both Li-ion and Ni-Cad battery types.
- 2-Channel Sequential Desktop Charger
- Supports V-Mount Li-Ion/Ni-Cad Batteries
- 4-Pin XLR Power Output (36W)
- Fanless, Quiet Operation
- Internal Safety Features
- Flip-Out Kickstand
- 100-240V Worldwide Power Input
- LED Status Indicators
Note Due to Lithium Ion contents shipping is restricted to road freight.
|Mount Type||2 x V-mount|
|Supported Chemistries||Lithium-ion and Ni-Cad|
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||140 VA max.|
|Quick Charge Current||2.7 A max.|
|DC Output||4-pin XLR (36 W max.)|
|Operating Temperature||23 to 104°F (-5 to 40°C)|
|Dimensions||3.4 x 4.2 x 5" (9 x 11 x 13 cm)|
|Weight||Approx. 0.95 lb (430 g)|
|Package Weight||2.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.4 x 8.1 x 4.1"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.