Blackmagic Mini Converter - Optical Fiber 12G (Requires SFP Module)
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
- Convert 12G/HD/SD-SDI to Optical Fiber
- Multi-Rate, Bidirectional Capability
- Supports Signals up to DCI 4K
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- 16-Channel Embedded Audio Support
- Diagrammed Function Switches
- Update via Converter Utility Software
- Locking, Universal Power Supply
- Compact Metal Housing
Mini Converter Optical Fiber 12G converts SDI to optical fiber and optical fiber to SDI in both directions at the same time, you can even have different video standards going in each direction! The 12G‑SDI connections are multi rate, which makes it compatible with all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats and equipment up to 2160p60, including Level A and B devices. You can install any standard 3G, 6G or 12G‑SDI SFP optical fiber module so you can send SDI using the same low cost optical fiber cables that are commonly used for computer networks.
|Video Input||12G/HD/SD-SDI: 1 x BNC|
|Video Output||12G/HD/SD-SDI: 1 x BNC|
|Fiber Connector||In/Out: 1 x LC|
|Optical Fiber Audio Input||16-channel embedded|
|Optical Fiber Audio Output||16-channel embedded|
|Supported Operating Systems||MacOS 10.12 Sierra
MacOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
|Power Consumption||2 W|
|Operational Voltage Range||6-36 VDC|
|Physical & Environmental|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 90%, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||4.33 x 2.32 x 0.9" / 11 x 5.9 x 2.3 cm|
|Weight||7.4 oz / 210 g|
|Package Weight||0.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.7 x 4.7 x 2.8"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.