Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio Production Switcher (Ex Demo)
Now Discontinued, the original ATEM TV Studio was the legend that kick started many production teams, church services, youtubers and volunteers into fun of live video switching!
- (6) Inputs - Multiple HDMI and HD/SD-SDI
- Professional M/E-Style Switcher
- Real-Time H.264 Encoding for Web Output
- HD/SD-SDI & HDMI Program Outputs
- (3) Keyers, Including Chroma Key
- SDI & HDMI Multi-View Output
- Frame Sync for Each Input
- ATEM Control Panel Software (Mac/PC)
The Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio Production Switcher is a versatile 1 RU switcher that's a lot more powerful than you might expect at this price. For instance, live-switch a multi-camera shoot of a concert with a mix of high-definition HD-SDI- and HDMI-output camcorders – the six-input ATEM Television Studio can handle it, even applying a frame sync to each input. That means expensive genlocked cameras are simply not necessary.
The three keyers included in the ATEM Control Panel software allow you to add professional graphics such as logos and keys (the switcher features two media player frame stores). Using a green screen, you can even chroma-key a performer against a graphical background – live. Meanwhile, you can be encoding the live concert to H.264 in real time, producing a high-quality, professionally compressed HD file that will be ready for easy upload to the web the minute the show is over.
Another cost-saving feature is the multi-view output, which allows you to display up to 10 video sources on any HDMI- or HD-SDI-enabled screen. This saves not only money but also space: there's simply no need to transport and maintain a full battery of video monitors.
For all its ease of use, ATEM Television Studio also accommodates live-production operations with growth in mind. Perhaps you'll move up from HDMI to HD-SDI camcorders in the near future – the switcher is ready. Or maybe you'll want a professional hardware control panel – Blackmagic's ATEM 1 M/E and 2 M/E panels (not included) both connect to the switcher via Ethernet. In any case, the switcher's operation will be familiar to anyone with an understanding of broadcast switching. This is a professional 10-bit HD switcher that just happens to accommodate lower-budget productions with unexpected finesse.
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.