Aputure Light Storm LED Video Light LS1S - (Open Box)
- email@example.com Extremely Powerful
- CRI 95+ guarantee of the LED's
- Tough and Professional Aero-Aluminium
- Unique Light Control Separation Design
- 2.4G FSK wireless technology
- V-mount battery version
- The light's design incorporates 1536 individual LEDs to produce a beam angle of 25° along with a CRI of 95.
- Daylight-balanced 5500K color temperature.
Included wireless controller box features a battery plate that accepts Sony V-Mount type batteries for convenient, portable power. An AC/DC cable is also included for AC power. The controller box, which features two 90° antennas, also permits wireless dimming control using the included 2.4 GHz remote. Four groups and three channels are also available.
- DMX512 protocol is also supported for wireless control.
- Aluminum alloy construction is both durable and sleek for use in a variety of conditions.
- Manual yoke allows for variable positioning. Additionally, a four-way barndoor set is incorporated into the design for further control over the beam.
- Ten sheets of acid-free, smooth surface diffusion paper is included to broaden the light quality, reduce the output to 85%, and provide an effective 180° beam angle.
- A LEMO-style connector is used between the controller box and light fixture for convenient, one-handed installation and removal of the included connection cable.
- 2,815 fc / 30,300 lux at 1.6' / 50 cm
975 fc / 10,500 lux at 3.3' / 1 m
325 fc / 3500 lux at 5.9' / 1.8 m
177 fc / 1,900 lux at 8.2' / 2.5 m
120 fc / 1,300 lux at 9.8' / 3 m
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.