Tokina 16-28mm T3 Wideangle PL Cinema Zoom Lens
Item usually ships within 7-10 business days, direct from Australian distributor.
A beautiful, yet affordable par-focal PL cine lens. For well-priced wide angled versatility the Tokina 16-28mm is a great addition to any lens kit.
Go super-wide to capture
more scene per frame
The highly innovative Tokina Cinema 16-28mm T3.0 has beenre-engineered to meet the demanding needs of the professional cinematographer. Using the successful optical formula of the award winning still lens, Tokina engineers have created a lens that is Parfocal, has dramatically reduced breathing and image shift, and a de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful bokeh and precise exposure control. With its 28cm close-focus capability, the lens allows you the freedom to capture a super wide-angle of view while still maintaining a tight perspective on your subject.
- Full frame super-wide 16-28mm lens
- Parfocal lens design allows you to maintain precise focus while using the zoom control
- Fast constant T3.0 aperture throughout the 16mm to 28mm zoom range
- Reduced breathing so you can focus on the scene and not the lens
- Smooth, de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful
- Virtually no image shift when using the zoom control during filming
- Aspherical elements and Super-Low Dispersion glass reduce
distortion and increase optical performance
- 4K image ready
- Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems
- Common 114mm front diameter for use with a wide variety of matte boxes and accessories
- Zoom, focus, and iris marking are on both sides of the lens for easy viewing and more mounting/follow-focus options
- LDS (Lens Data System) support is possible
- Available in Sony E (new), Canon EF and PL mounts
|Focal Length||16 to 28 mm|
|Maximum Aperture||T3.0 (f/2.8)|
|Angle of View||107.11 to 76.87° (with 35 mm Full-Frame image sensor)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.03" (28 cm)|
|Zooming||Rotary zooming system|
|Optical Construction||15 Elements / 13 Groups|
|Filter Thread||112 mm|
|Dimensions (Ø x L)||4.49 x 5.67" (114 x 144 mm)|
|Weight||3.3 lb (1.5 kg)|
|Package Weight||4.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.3 x 7.4 x 7.1"|
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from Vizcom Technologies. To assist you, we have set out the Vizcom Technologies Returns Policy in more detail under our terms and conditions page.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For more information on product warranties please refer to the individual manufacturers warranty period.
Vizcom also Recommends
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.